Turn on thread page Beta

Is "eye sex" ever acceptable in a relationship watch

ReputationRep:
    Eyesex, there is a hole for that and it is not the eye socket (its located down south)

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL i was almost in tears after the 2nd paragraph...top lad

Nah seriously, good effort. 7/10. Err if this is serious, sort yourself out and stop being a controlling manipulative dude

ReputationRep:
    "Eye sex"?

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+...656ecf796f.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and ignore everybody being negative towards you.

It sucks being the jealous one in the relationship and it is easy to read into things too much. Maybe that is what has happened in this situation. Your girlfriend maybe was looking at other guys but maybe your reaction was more intensified that it should've been.

It's common for people to look at others whilst in a relationship. It's human nature, our instinct. Just because we look at a person doesn't mean we want to date them or be with them instead of you. You've got to think like this and understand. Yes it sucks when they're looking at other people but honestly please don't worry. I am sure she likes you and wants to be in the relationship just as much as you do.

Hopefully you calm down soon and maybe apologise to her for overreacting and explain the situation to her. Hope this helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahajaha aaha 7/10 this made me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to chill
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why did she have to look him in the eye AND smile AND say thank you?
    Normal well-mannered people do this

unlike you :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    ...bunny boiler.

ReputationRep:
    If I were u id be chuffed... It seems u managed to bag itself a stunner so screw those guys because at the end of the day she's yours and not theirs! U have nothing to worry about she is with you for a reason and not those other pretty boys but if u keep behaving like u are then she will dump I since she already has guys wrapped around her finger at her beck and call. Like that thing with the calling to dampen her mood...not cool. U probably upset her by that after she had a good day with you. I think from what I've read here that u have a beautiful girl and these girls always come at a price...theres always gonna be a guy having lustful thoughts about her and if u don't get used to that then well there's no point being with her cos there is no way to avoid it. Just be happy that she chose u😊

ReputationRep:
    OP you sound like some very conservative religious person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    OP you sound like some very conservative religious person.
    Hmm, true dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeBradford)
    Hmm, true dat
    You're the one who's happy with your girlfriend cheating on you with other guys though?

Your girlfriend thinking other guys are attractive is one thing, but your girlfriend sticking her tounge down other guys throats is something else. Ha

To everyone being negative, I understand why you are being negative but co'mon! If you were in OP position don't tell me you wouldn't feel a little bit jealous! NO I'm not saying that OP's behaviour was right but I think everyone would feel a little bit jealous.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.