Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Yeh I might! I may fall asleep whilst watching Grey's Anatomy which would be quite nice!! And it's gonna be grim xD Will have to leave extra early to make sure I don't have to queue for coffee!!!!!! The troubles of student life xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Most of student loan goes on housing, booze and coffee! - food is kinda a luxury!!)
    That would be nice and I'll be waiting for your reply and then I'll be like "Awww he's fallen asleep! " haha...

Spoiler:
    Show
    tell me about it.. My friends are struggling a lot with money! 6k on just living it's mental!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    That would be nice and I'll be waiting for your reply and then I'll be like "Awww he's fallen asleep! " haha...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tell me about it.. My friends are struggling a lot with money! 6k on just living it's mental!
    Haha perhaps xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeh, it's not a lot when you count everything up that you've gotta pay for... especially like when I get the train home, it's not particularly cheap... and then also I have to make sure I keep a certain amount back for the holidays to keep me ticking over! Fortunately in holidays, I don't have to pay food when I go back to my parents, but still... things are just soooo expensive

Yeh I know, but my parents would probably disown me if I get below 2:1 xD

Ahaha, yeh! GSCEs were relatively good, but A levels did drop down lower than I would've liked and so they weren't too happy about that xD

Yeh exactly... all kind of strange things go on when drunk - you totally should've made a copy of that video though...

Hello!!
    Lol that's what my sister said to me. If I get a 2:2 she will personally kick me out of the house!

At least you passed and you got into uni. So they must've been good enough.

The worst thing is if they don't remember and you do.. And they've embarrassed themselves. :teehee: and you have your own private joke.

Ummmm.... I may have sent it to one person who I trust with my life so I know it won't go anywhere but I don't have it on my phone sooo......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I don't, it was just filler, like going 'uhmmm'... after collecting my thoughts I've decided that I feel meh...

Ah...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...and yet your messaging me 4:28am... such a normal time to be awake .
    Oh I see, yes when in doubt of how you're feeling result in filling that space with "I feel like a woman", especially of your genitals say otherwise. Good choice!

I'll take what I get tbh, I woke up at 2:40am but I'm over the moon I slept through some of the dark hours of the night!

I'm hungry

Haha, I love grrrrrrrr GRRRRRRR

Haha fair enough, I go to UEA though!! The likelihood is, you won't be close by, and chances are you're probably on the other side of the country or something

Haha always that excuse... Definitely naughty and not misunderstood then
    Peterborough campus? Or Cambridge? Cuz that could be interesting

Heyyyy..... I am not naughty! I jut don't like 9am lectures I mean who does?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol that's what my sister said to me. If I get a 2:2 she will personally kick me out of the house!

At least you passed and you got into uni. So they must've been good enough.

The worst thing is if they don't remember and you do.. And they've embarrassed themselves. :teehee: and you have your own private joke.

Ummmm.... I may have sent it to one person who I trust with my life so I know it won't go anywhere but I don't have it on my phone sooo......
    Hahaha xD Better get revising then

Yeh, (unconditional ftw!) - I missed the grades I would've had to have got, and although UEA are usually fairly lenient, I'm not sure if they'd be that lenient xD

Ahahahaha :rofl: You just need it sent back to you now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Peterborough campus? Or Cambridge? Cuz that could be interesting

Heyyyy..... I am not naughty! I jut don't like 9am lectures I mean who does?
    Norwich Damn!!!!

Well, your lecturer would be very disappointed to know you'd lied to him But yeh, no one likes a 9am...

Haha perhaps xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeh, it's not a lot when you count everything up that you've gotta pay for... especially like when I get the train home, it's not particularly cheap... and then also I have to make sure I keep a certain amount back for the holidays to keep me ticking over! Fortunately in holidays, I don't have to pay food when I go back to my parents, but still... things are just soooo expensive
    It's like they're trying to keep you in debt forever! I spend £1500 on travel for the year and it's crazy as in how it costs you nearly £8000 just to survive on basics. the unis are crazy for it and they're laughing! Really frustrates and angers me when I see my mates struggle for even a meal or shopping trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    It's like they're trying to keep you in debt forever! I spend £1500 on travel for the year and it's crazy as in how it costs you nearly £8000 just to survive on basics. the unis are crazy for it and they're laughing! Really frustrates and angers me when I see my mates struggle for even a meal or shopping trip.
    Yeh, when I put what I have to spend on running my car through the holidays, it all does add up!! And yeh, the bloody SU shop is sooooo expensive!! Like, they're meant to be helping students, and instead they're ripping us off I just take the 10 min walk to the Tesco express when I need something quick now...

Hahaha xD Better get revising then

Yeh, (unconditional ftw!) - I missed the grades I would've had to have got, and although UEA are usually fairly lenient, I'm not sure if they'd be that lenient xD

Ahahahaha :rofl: You just need it sent back to you now
    thanks for reminding me I hate revision with a passion

Hey that's awesome! Having an unconditional! Meh, you got in and you're surviving so far so that's gooood!!!!

Maybe... If he was to ever cross my path again I may be inclined to do a little negotiation

Norwich Damn!!!!

Well, your lecturer would be very disappointed to know you'd lied to him But yeh, no one likes a 9am...
    Damn it is ! If you were Cambridge, well then, you could've had a burger with some fries mmmmmmmm foooood!!!!

I'm the lecturers favorite they all love me and my bubbling personalities

Spoiler:
    Show
    they don't even know who I am soo... They wouldn't give a damn tbh Loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    thanks for reminding me I hate revision with a passion

Hey that's awesome! Having an unconditional! Meh, you got in and you're surviving so far so that's gooood!!!!

Maybe... If he was to ever cross my path again I may be inclined to do a little negotiation
    Sorry Hehe xD

Yeh very very true... and now I'm here, I've just kinda moved on from them (although it still does piss me off knowing I could've and should've done more!)... Uni is the next step!

Hahaha, yeh, nothing sketchy, but just to give you an advantage

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damn it is ! If you were Cambridge, well then, you could've had a burger with some fries mmmmmmmm foooood!!!!

I'm the lecturers favorite they all love me and my bubbling personalities
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they don't even know who I am soo... They wouldn't give a damn tbh Loool
    Haha, that does suck xD Now go get your McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo jealous of you

Hahahaha, making a very bubbly impression then Oh wait, nope, because you don't turn up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jivi)
    Hi
    Hello :woo:

How you doing???

Yeh, when I put what I have to spend on running my car through the holidays, it all does add up!! And yeh, the bloody SU shop is sooooo expensive!! Like, they're meant to be helping students, and instead they're ripping us off I just take the 10 min walk to the Tesco express when I need something quick now...
    Omg went to the pharmacy at my uni to buy a Chapstick... £2.50 for a ****ing Chapstick! £2.50! Nope, before you ask, it wasn't made out of gold and nope, it didn't have diamonds on it either.

Why not get a job? For the summer? You'll be able to save a bit of money too I work every weekend to get some cash in and it helps major

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh I see, yes when in doubt of how you're feeling result in filling that space with "I feel like a woman", especially of your genitals say otherwise. Good choice!

I'll take what I get tbh, I woke up at 2:40am but I'm over the moon I slept through some of the dark hours of the night!

I'm hungry
    I'm hoping it'll catch on... could you help spread the word?

I haven't slept through any darkness for at least a month... what is life? :nooo:

Don't be looking at me like that, this Lemon is not for eating :colonhash:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg went to the pharmacy at my uni to buy a Chapstick... £2.50 for a ****ing Chapstick! £2.50! Nope, before you ask, it wasn't made out of gold and nope, it didn't have diamonds on it either.

Why not get a job? For the summer? You'll be able to save a bit of money too I work every weekend to get some cash in and it helps major
    Ahh no, I'm pretty sure you have to particularly ask for the diamonds as they keep them behind the counter

Yeh, I'm aiming to do some temping for as much as possible of it really, should hopefully help towards petrol, MOT, service and insurance that I've got all coming up in July... (well, petrol whenever I need it obviously xD)!

Sorry Hehe xD

Yeh very very true... and now I'm here, I've just kinda moved on from them (although it still does piss me off knowing I could've and should've done more!)... Uni is the next step!

Hahaha, yeh, nothing sketchy, but just to give you an advantage
    Ahh don't worry... You got a place and you're doing okay I hope. And TSR is great for help too... So put A levels behind... Focus on the degree and you'll be coming out with a first

I always have an advantage... People just don't know about it

Spoiler:
    Show
    that sounds really weird but I promise I'm not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ahh don't worry... You got a place and you're doing okay I hope. And TSR is great for help too... So put A levels behind... Focus on the degree and you'll be coming out with a first

I always have an advantage... People just don't know about it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that sounds really weird but I promise I'm not
    Haha thanks!

Oh my god, before I opened the spoiler I was literally about to say that sounds dodgey as **** xD

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.