The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pato1
your opens?

Yeah. I used it on a computer but it's pretty bugged. Managed to calculate approx grades.
Original post by Cadherin
Remember, the raw to UMS conversion is based only on performance of candidates, not the difficulty of the paper. So you may have done better than you think.

Yeah hopefully guess we will have to see tomorrow :afraid:
even the UMS converter has the same boundaries, so..
Original post by target21859
Yeah. I used it on a computer but it's pretty bugged. Managed to calculate approx grades.

mine takes me to homepage when i try to download :/ may you upload it herE?
This is one of the hardest IMO questions ever. Lol.
It is very beautiful though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh i went to an IMO camp, so have seen it before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pato1
mine takes me to homepage when i try to download :/ may you upload it herE?

Here's the direct link:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Understanding%20marks%20and%20grades/Edexcel-mark-converter-1606-v1.xlsm

I'm not on pc anymore so can't upload it sorry
cheers
When can we expect AQA grade boundaries? They are normally later than edexcell right
Reply 6389
Edexcel literally had one job with these grade boundaries yet still managed to f**k up

lol bye university
Original post by soLit
When can we expect AQA grade boundaries? They are normally later than edexcell right

AQA tweeted that it'll be 9:30 tomorrow morning.
Also why post questions in A level and GCSE forums when the best mathematicians in the world could not solve it and the some problem setters could not either, then saying it is easy.
Eveb the easy solution of minimality literally no one will understand.
Don't see why your doing this lol. Go on art of problem solving if you want to discuss imo problems fruitfully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NeverLucky
AQA tweeted that it'll be 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Thought it was 8😐
The Edexcel grade boundaries are clearly real, I'm not sure why people are doubting it
Reply 6394
Original post by xxvine
Thought it was 8😐

OCR said on twitter it would be 8 so it could be any minute now. I don't understand why they aren't just published at midnight, it's not like someone is still deciding what the boundaries are, they've known for weeks
Original post by xxvine
Thought it was 8😐

9:30 is what AQA tweeted on their official Twitter account so they must have changed it.
Does anyone know if we will get our marks for AS new spec?Cuz I know we won't have ums.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But Edexcel grade boundaries 2016 disappeared from the website
Original post by eddso
Edexcel literally had one job with these grade boundaries yet still managed to f**k up

lol bye university

I thought the maths ones were nice on the whole. How was c3 65 for A*?
Original post by jn998
OCR said on twitter it would be 8 so it could be any minute now. I don't understand why they aren't just published at midnight, it's not like someone is still deciding what the boundaries are, they've known for weeks

The OCR grade boundaries have been out for 2 hours

Quick Reply

Latest