The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7840
Original post by FuzzySheep
Hey everyone :-) Thought I'd come in and say hi, I've just become newly single and am enjoying adjusting to it so far! Seems like a friendly place :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome! Yeah, we're a lovely bunch :biggrin:
Reply 7841
Hey everyone :-) Thought I'd come in and say hi, I've just become newly single and am enjoying adjusting to it so far! Seems like a friendly place :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there! :smile:

I use the ':-)' in tweets/other internet shenanigans but never ever on TSR!! :eek: I should really use them cause I do them normally. Random fact there i'm sorry :colondollar:

I'm sorry to hear you're recently single though! I hope you're coping all right :hugs:
Reply 7842

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to the family :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome :smile: - How are you? Hope it wasnt a bad break up

EDIT: Just seen you go to Bristol Uni? I'm at UWE - what year you in?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7844
:tumble:
Feeling happy because I'm meeting a girl from TSR that I like very soon, just before NYE :smile:
Original post by tk1993
Welcome! Yeah, we're a lovely bunch :biggrin:

Thank you!

Original post by IDukem
Hey there! :smile:

I use the ':-)' in tweets/other internet shenanigans but never ever on TSR!! :eek: I should really use them cause I do them normally. Random fact there i'm sorry :colondollar:

I'm sorry to hear you're recently single though! I hope you're coping all right :hugs:

I'm not sure why I used them that time actually, I usually use them elsewhere but not here! :tongue:

Break up was tough but happy to get to know myself again so it's all good! Thank you :hugs:

Original post by Tomsta
Welcome to the family :smile:

Thank you! :hugs:

Original post by Jack22031994
Welcome :smile: - How are you? Hope it wasnt a bad break up

EDIT: Just seen you go to Bristol Uni? I'm at UWE - what year you in?

I'm okay thank you, how are you? :smile: It was a fairly bad one but getting through it day by day! :smile:

I'm in my second year, how about you? What do you study?

---------------

Very much getting into the Christmas spirit - mince pies are certainly contributing to this...
Reply 7847
Original post by Robbie242
Feeling happy because I'm meeting a girl from TSR that I like very soon, just before NYE :smile:

Oh sweet, that's great news :biggrin:
Oh hai.

I'm okay thank you, how are you? :smile: It was a fairly bad one but getting through it day by day! :smile:

I'm in my second year, how about you? What do you study?

---------------

Very much getting into the Christmas spirit - mince pies are certainly contributing to this...

Aww - Sorry to hear that, but it is good that you are coping and getting through it.

I'm in my second year too, and studying Politics and International Relations - what do you study?

Same here about Christmas minus the mince pies though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Robbie242

Ooooh, good luck to the both of ya's :smile:
Original post by tk1993
Oh sweet, that's great news :biggrin:

Original post by CharlieTT
Ooooh, good luck to the both of ya's :smile:

Thanks guys :smile: my first ever date so I'm a bit nervous ahah :colondollar:
Can't believe this thread hasn't read 10000 posts yet you crazy cats are taking a while :giggle:
Reply 7853
Original post by hollieeilloh
Can't believe this thread hasn't read 10000 posts yet you crazy cats are taking a while :giggle:

H-H-H-Hollie :eek: Nooooo waaaay. Hey there mchunni hunni :h:

Yeah times have changed girl, times have changed...
Original post by IDukem
H-H-H-Hollie :eek: Nooooo waaaay. Hey there mchunni hunni :h:

Yeah times have changed girl, times have changed...

I know I know I'm still alive. Who would have thought? :bigsmile: How are youuuuu doing!? Saw your Instagram posts and thought I'd pop on here. :tongue:

This thread has seriously lasted though! Dunno if that's a good or a bad thingggg...
Reply 7855

It's really slowed down i know :P
Original post by Tomsta
It's really slowed down i know :P

New name? Nice!
Reply 7857
I know I know I'm still alive. Who would have thought? :bigsmile: How are youuuuu doing!? Saw your Instagram posts and thought I'd pop on here. :tongue:

This thread has seriously lasted though! Dunno if that's a good or a bad thingggg...

Oh really? I thought you were ghost when you were snapping your "social" experiences featuring alcmohole :teehee: I missed you though :tongue: I'm doing goooooooood thanks how about yourself? Haha is that true? Aww maaaaaate that's so radly bada$$ :love:

It has for sure, I don't know who'll make the next one though :smile: It sucked when you left (cheeeeeky Dukey :wink:)
Reply 7858
New name? Nice!

Yes new name, surprised you realised it was me ....
Original post by IDukem
Oh really? I thought you were ghost when you were snapping your "social" experiences featuring alcmohole :teehee: I missed you though :tongue: I'm doing goooooooood thanks how about yourself? Haha is that true? Aww maaaaaate that's so radly bada$$ :love:

It has for sure, I don't know who'll make the next one though :smile: It sucked when you left (cheeeeeky Dukey :wink:)

Pssssft lets not talk about that :colone: but hey only a small proportion involve such a naughty thing! Missed your chats too :frown: awww I'm really really super duper radly glad to hear you're good! I'm okay, lots of work to do sadly :sad:

I guess I wouldn't know any of the new guys! Awwwh I bet :wink: aha jokes, but yeah, excited for Christmas?! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest