The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M1F2R3
The guy is 22 but lives with his parents?

So? Maybe he's trying to save up enough money to get a decent place of his own. There's not rule to say you should move out by a particular age.
Reply 61
When they're doing it go up to the door and start imitating the sounds they make

That will dampen the mood!
Reply 62
Original post by CookieDoughLove
So? Maybe he's trying to save up enough money to get a decent place of his own. There's not rule to say you should move out by a particular age.

I never said there was... do you want to be stuck at home at 22?
Slam on the wall and tell her to shut the **** up and be considerate of other people's feelings.
Reply 64
My advice would be to run in totally naked wearing a wig and sunglasses and singing Christmas songs and dancing. Jump on all the furniture and make sex noises. That should shut her up.
Get ketchup, red dye and other sauces. Soak a tampon of yours in it. At an appropriate time run up to the boyfriend, perhaps in mid-coitus, and slap him in the face with it then drop it into his hand / lap. Watch response.

Demonstrated thusly - totally safe to watch.
Reply 66
hahaha - if this doesnt work, nothing will!konda mean tho dont u think?
Reply 67
Original post by PapaShmurff
It's not hard to be quiet during sex, just incosiderate of them both if they don't care they're bothering everyone else

Everything you say I imagine being said by Papa Smurf.

It's very odd on threads like this.
Original post by M1F2R3
I never said there was... do you want to be stuck at home at 22?

I'm not fussed to be honest. If i'm busy saving for some place then I wouldn't mind. I don't have any rules at home anyway, and theres only one other person, so doesn't make much difference to me to be honest.
Your parents should sort it out. It's incredibly disrespectful. Urgh, I could NEVER have sex in the same house as my dad. God, the thought alone is :lolwut:
no your wrong. she shouldn't be having sex at her house if she cant keep quiet. she's making everyone uncomfortable in their own home. her step dad for goodness sake cant even go out when he wants to just in case he hears them. what happens when the baby turns into a toddler and ends up hearing them? its not just her house she should have some shame and also the parents should warn her that if they hear another noise they'll tell her boyfriend to stop coming. honestly is the mom freakin scared of her daughter?

Latest

Trending

Trending