The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shiiiiyat. The tits on that girl. Would wife.
Original post by Francis.C
Am pretty sure most guys will only bang the one on the left but will be in a relationship with the one on the right(flatChested)

lolwhy
Thanks OP, but it's okay, I was still able to feed my daughter.
Do you have the permission of these girls to be discussing their chests on a public forum? Don't think I'd be very happy to find out random people on the Internet were discussing whether my boobs/ lack thereof make me attractive or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a flat chest and it's amazing living life without always having to wear a bra...although it sounds strange it's alot cheaper and comfortable
Original post by Ndella
Don't be. I don't need to wear a bra everyday, I don't need to spend much money on one, no lewd comments from guys, no back pain etc. I can make up for lack of boob in other ways :colone:.... My personality :smile:

Best. Feeling. Ever.

On another note... as a 'more well-endowed' woman myself, I'm surprised at the amount of derogatory comments on this thread and the fact they are, by and large, from other women. Anyone using breast size as an indicator of 'intelligence, class' or anything else, for that matter, needs a reality check. :lolwut:
I have small breasts :cry2:

Still, at least i won't get back pain when i'm older :colonhash:
I prefer smaller to bigger :smile: But there are other things which matter so much more. Hardly matters if she's got an amazing body if she has no interests, ambition, sense of humour etc.
Original post by EllainKahlo
I prefer smaller to bigger :smile: But there are other things which matter so much more. Hardly matters if she's got an amazing body if she has no interests, ambition, sense of humour etc.

You're a girl?!
Original post by Anonymous
You're a girl?!

Indeed, I am. :wink:
Indeed, I am. :wink:

So you're into girls?

Why are you flirting with me :colonhash:
Original post by Zarek
A bit of bouncing can be jolly, plus there's always sports bras..

Not for everyday haha, stairs are my worst nightmare!
Reply 92
Original post by drowzee
A girl's breast size should hardly matter, such a stupid thing to focus on. Btw both girls are really pretty.

You can't argue with hormones.:redface:
Original post by Anonymous
So you're into girls?

Why are you flirting with me :colonhash:

Yes, and I'm not. :s-smilie:
Don't be patronising. I'd love to be more busty, but in the end, my smaller boobs are perky, nicely shaped and can still fill a hand, so I don't lose any sleep over it. :top:
Yes, and I'm not. :s-smilie:

Ah, my bad. :s-smilie:
Original post by holmes221
And girls breast size is seen as a definer of their personality. And girls mock each other as this photo shows

flat chest = smart, 'the friend' to men, unfeminine, sweet, girlfriend?

big breasts = sexy, feminine, bitchy?, could udder slap a baby seal to death, can suffocate a man to his death by sealing his airways (mouth and nose ) by accident

Like look at this tinder photo for instance, look at the difference between nothing and big breasts:

note Let me be clear I feel sorry because of the rivalry between girls and the mocking not because I don't find them less attractive..

:rofl:

:yay:
Original post by holmes221
And girls breast size is seen as a definer of their personality. And girls mock each other as this photo shows

flat chest = smart, 'the friend' to men, unfeminine, sweet, girlfriend?

big breasts = sexy, feminine, bitchy?, could udder slap a baby seal to death, can suffocate a man to his death by sealing his airways (mouth and nose ) by accident

Like look at this tinder photo for instance, look at the difference between nothing and big breasts:

note Let me be clear I feel sorry because of the rivalry between girls and the mocking not because I don't find them less attractive..

As a woman with very small breasts I've never found this to be an issue. I've never had less attention but I have been treated more respectfully than my friend who has big breasts. She often finds that men treat her in a disrespectful or even demeaning way whereas I get the same level of attention but it is entirely different.
The whole "seen as a friend" thing isn't true either. It depends on the girl.

I have never had any rivalry.

I am also Asexual so the attention to me doesn't matter anyway.
I believe the shape matters? So yeah... shape > size bruh. (PUN NOTICED. PUN NOT DELIVERED. BECAUSE #YOLO)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
The size of someone's kiwis doesn't determine how their personality is :erm:

You remind me of Chang from Community, the constant use of Kiwi as a pun is Changtastic.

Latest

Trending

Trending