Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

When you see someone chewing gum does it put you off them?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    tbh that lube does look like chapstick lol
    Sort of glad you can just squeeze it out of the tube rather than actually painting her vajayjay with a little stick tbh :rofl:

No not really, unless if they chew really loudly or put the chewing gum on the floor which gets stuck to your shoe or put it under the desk when they've finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Sort of glad you can just squeeze it out of the tube rather than actually painting her vajayjay with a little stick tbh :rofl:
    ..........that's mental lol

ReputationRep:
    what has this thread even become lol
    poor op has got a crush and she wanted to know if chewing gum would put him off her
    we all need Jesus lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    ..........that's mental lol
    First thing I thought when you said chapstick was painting her lips as you do with a chapstick. Not those lips though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    It was so embarrassing, everyone in the restaurant was staring at me haha.
    Why didn't u just go home and cut it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    First thing I thought when you said chapstick was painting her lips as you do with a chapstick. Not those lips though :rofl:
    i figured that much out lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am a Lie)
    Why didn't u just go home and cut it out
    It was in the middle of a meal, and I was about 8 years old or something haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiahello)
    like in class and stuff
    LOL i used to chew gum all the time in school! But I guess if they chew it with their mouth hanging open then its disgusting, but if they chew it normally I guess it's OK?

ReputationRep:
    no

one time this guy spat his chewing gum and it landed on this guys head.. he had to shave a bit of his hair off..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL POOR GUY

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.