I'm a Quranist. Ask me anything!

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frostyy)
    Maybe not related to the subject of believing in the Qur'an only, but as somebody who seems to be, in comparison to some individuals of similar views, a quite rational and scintillating user, I'd like to ask - do you ever question your belief as a whole? Do you ever doubt the existence of a deity and wonder whether you're taking perhaps a risk with your own life, having a quiddity that may very well be harder and less fulfilling?
    Yes, I do question my beliefs as a whole. And I've come to the personal conclusion that believing in a deity is better than not believing in one (for me).

I can however, see why believing in a deity can be less fulfilling for some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I quite like camel toe
    (Original post by UWS)
    Bro you're killing me :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    The Koran (Surah 3:45-47) says Jesus was born of a virgin, so, who was his father?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    The Koran (Surah 3:45-47) says Jesus was born of a virgin, so, who was his father?
    Unfortunately, Mohammed was prone to using any old religious tosh that he'd heard, and passing it on to his superstitious followers as the words of a deity if he thought it would help him influence their behaviour. Surely, in the twenty-first century, educated westerners are capable of spotting that and dismissing such nonsense they were indoctrinated in by their parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    Who was the father of Adam?
    Is it beyond god who created Adam without a father or mother, to gift the virgin Mary a miraculous son as a sign and prophet:
    إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آَدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
    Verily, in the sight of God, the nature of Jesus is as the nature of Adam, whom He created out of dust and then said unto him, "Be" - and he was.

It is not surprising that god created Adam from nothing (no father no mother, no one was before him), yet it is unfathomable that the almighty can create and gift the virgin and mankind with Jesus without a father?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poetic_Innocence)
    Lmao. No comment
    why???????????????????????????

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.