The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The fact that you didn't immediately beat him up makes me think you're gay.
Joe Weavurrr
maybe you just looked good in the dark?

agree :biggrin: :ymca:

or... well he was probably steaming, and didnt realise it was you adn thought you were a girl :smile: i wouldnt take it personally and just forget about it :tongue:

:bl: :bl: :bl:
Tbh, I don't think not doing anything means that OP is gay. It's easy to say that you would do this or that when you are not in the situation, but what you actually end up doing maybe completely different. Yes, He should have stopped him or whatever but OP probably thought that him changing positions would stop his mate touching him up. Its amazing that he didn't .. it sounds like the best friend is probably gay or bisexual.
As to what to do about the situation, confronting him is an idea but by not confronting him then and there you have already made your decision not to confront imo. If you are just careful around him you can avoid this situation in future, and if he does or tries anything again, you should definitely confront him.
CHOP IT OFF!!!!!!
in all seriousness, you should tell your friend.
I'm more worried about the people that say this is normal :lolwut:
and why is the thread title 'tried'? he blatantly not only tried this BUT succeeded.
Wtf you just lay there letting him do it? I'm mildly amused at the idea of you waking up as he was doing it though and just saying "that woke me up" or something like that. But seriously, you can't not say anything. If you're genuinely not a troll, there's no way he can get away with just doing something like that, even if he thinks you were asleep. He's clearly got issues. And if he's slept with a lot of girls and not gay but wants to experiment sexually, why can't he do it with someone who's actually willing and awake, ffs?

It's just not on. Some people are so inconsiderate. :colonhash:

oh, I should have edited my first post. oh well
awmckbiz
Your sig is so cuuuuute!!! :pika:

I wana play with his cheeks so baaaaad. They look all smushy :biggrin:
WTF????? He was touching you and having a **** and you didn't do anything??? You must be gay like him.
Reply 110
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
If this is true I can't believe you just let him do it. If I woke up to one of my friends touching my up in my sleep I'd be like "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!!!!!111!!11!!"

This. This. This!
There have been several threads like this recently, featuring night-time touchy-feely.... Are they giving people ideas?
Reply 112
dont lie, did u enjoy it, did he cum all over ya??
:erm:

:lol:

This has to be a troll, cmon I would of pushed him out of bed!!!

Also two guys sleeping in one bed with just boxers on? You either were both ****** off your faces, extremely close (yeah right) or just gay?
:troll: :troll:

THIS IS A TROLL, I am sorry but if you were straight you would have told your friend to ******* wake up you are trying to touch my ******* PENIS!
This doesn't sound very legal o_O
Anonymous
Please keep anon or delete.

Ok first off this is not a troll, I am being completely serious. Last week I was at a party and lots of people stayed over so there were little places to sleep, so I ended up sharing a bed with one of my mates (both guys). I was asleep and starting regaining my consciousness to him touching my penis over my boxers. As you can imagine I just had no idea what to do, I started to realise what was going on and I didn't say anything as this would no doubt have ended our friendship, not to mention being awkward as anything, so I just turned over to face the other way hoping he would stop. But then he started to feel my arse and I'm pretty sure he started touching me with his penis. I was just too baffled and shocked to do anything, maybe I should have done but it would have been way too awkward. Everytime he started touching me I just moved position, had to stay in the most uncomfortable position ever for ages. He then proceeded to masturbate over me, all the time me having to pretend I was asleep. What the hell is one meant to do in this situation? Does this mean he is gay? It would surprise me as he has slept with a lot of girls, maybe he just enjoyed the sexual thrill of touching a sleeping person? :/

I highly doubt this has ever happened to anyone, but does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Rape happened.

if not, it will.

:sexface:
Sounds really awkward! I'd just try not to let yourself get into that situation around him again! lol

To those who encourage the OP to sought sexual harassment/abuse/rape charges agaisnt the individual in question, I must warn you that it will be very difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt (almost impossible).
As we all know, the OP specifically said that he pretended to be asleep and did NOTHING to indicate his disapproval of the actions that followed. This will obviously be interpreted as valid consent, rape is non-consensual and the disapproval of one over another needs to be beyond reasonable doubt to satisfy a court/legal proceeding.

The person in question could therefore argue that the silence was interpreted as consent, because no visible sign/force was made to determine disapproval.

I'm sure other law students will add to this as well. Quite frankly, from a legal perspective, you have no legs to stand on to sought legal action.
pina.Love
:erm:

This has to be a troll, cmon I would of pushed him out of bed!!!

Also two guys sleeping in one bed with just boxers on? You either were both ****** off your faces, extremely close (yeah right) or just gay?

I have slept with my best friend several times ,because his mum couldn't afford to do the house up and there was only beds for him his bro and her. We are very close, and on one occasion I woke up with him spooning me,we both woke up and we just didn't look at each other all day,but if he grabbed my penis, you'd have heard me from the next street.

I don't care if he's a homo or not, most homos don't interfere with their straight friends,might fancy them, might even flirt with them when they are BOTH awake ,but wouldn't take advantage.A guy I was friends with in halls at uni, came out, he told me he fancied me and that I was the first person he had told. It all came together as he'd often just ask me to go to seventies nights with just him,saying no one else liked the music.I quite liked the music and the women were a bit older and fit ,so I would go.

We were both adult about it and remained friends ,the only thing was he was a very goodlooking guy and a lot of girls were mortified.,Actually I think if any guy touched me up ,friend or not I'd have battered him half to death. It's a total liberty.

Latest

Trending

Trending