Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    not rly I still get my 8 hours of sleep and wat not but since its saturday I can just stay in bed for the whole day ! i know i know im lazy af ;D
    Loool not lazy but lucky as **** man! Bloody hell :lol: I have work in 4 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha aww.. Did you have caffeine? How was your day?

Um... I just don't sleep normally get about an hours worth a night if that.
    I had a little caffeine in the form of a can of coke with my breakfast, that's it for me :lol: My day was alright, hung out with my best pal this evening, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. Yours?

Jeez, I thought I was bad. How do you function :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Aren't you 2 friends? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We chat about lifting if that's what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    We chat about lifting if that's what you mean.
    Lol you're such a bad friend. He looks up to you a lot. Poor guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    watch a movie, a good one
    If it's a good movie I'll stay awake to watch it though

I had a little caffeine in the form of a can of coke with my breakfast, that's it for me :lol: My day was alright, hung out with my best pal this evening, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. Yours?

Jeez, I thought I was bad. How do you function :eek:
    :lol: I miss coke... Stopped drinking it and it's been 3 days. Lol for breakfast?

Aw awesome. Haha seeing my mates ends up being the highlight. Um... Just revision and such and saw some mates for a few hours for some downtime

Haha I'm used to it... If I sleep for more than 3 hours I get groggy. How much sleep do you get?

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're such a bad friend. He looks up to you a lot. Poor guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WTF did I say :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    :lol: I miss coke... Stopped drinking it and it's been 3 days. Lol for breakfast?

Aw awesome. Haha seeing my mates ends up being the highlight. Um... Just revision and such and saw some mates for a few hours for some downtime

Haha I'm used to it... If I sleep for more than 3 hours I get groggy. How much sleep do you get?
    Sure, coke goes with everything OMD 3 days, too long!!

That's nuts :eek: 6-7 hours is the sweet spot for me. Any less and I can't function properly, any more and I get groggy.

Sure, coke goes with everything OMD 3 days, too long!!

That's nuts :eek: 6-7 hours is the sweet spot for me. Any less and I can't function properly, any more and I get groggy.
    I know right.. I was shaking on the first day sighting it. I used to have 2 cans a day then dropped to 1 and now am tryna cut it out and have it once a week. I miss it so badly.

:lol: nuts lol. The last time I had 6 hours sleep was 2 years ago. The good days . Lol how do you even get sleep fitted in when you're working out? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool not lazy but lucky as **** man! Bloody hell :lol: I have work in 4 hours
    swrrrr ? rahhh u might aswell get yourself some nescafe and chill, better yet have a cold shower so you dont get tired throughout the day

ReputationRep:
    I went on a date with a girl a week ago, it went pretty well so I asked her if she wanted to come back with me to my pad, she enthusiastically said YES! So I took her to my car, opened up the boot and took out my Pukka Pad Refill, 360 pages of premium quality writing paper... she seemed disappointed and she never called me back .

ReputationRep:
    If it's a good movie I'll stay awake to watch it though
    ahh my bad loool. what about exercising? that'll make you tired

ReputationRep:
    Well ****ing done please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!

swrrrr ? rahhh u might aswell get yourself some nescafe and chill, better yet have a cold shower so you dont get tired throughout the day

Hahaha nope! Time for a bath me thinks a bath puts me to sleep for half hour or so I've realised lol
    And you should sleep

(Original post by John55)
    I went on a date with a girl a week ago, it went pretty well so I asked her if she wanted to come back with me to my pad, she enthusiastically said YES! So I took her to my car, opened up the boot and took out my Pukka Pad Refill, 360 pages of premium quality writing paper... she seemed disappointed and she never called me back .
    :rofl: Loool

And you appear when I'm leaving! Damn

ReputationRep:
    looooool wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahaha nope! Time for a bath me thinks a bath puts me to sleep for half hour or so I've realised lol
    And you should sleep

:rofl: Loool

And you appear when I'm leaving! Damn
    If you have too many baths, you'll turn into a bath! :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or get addicted and have to go to bath rehab! :eek::eek::eek:

looooool wtf
    What can I say? I suck at dating... :sigh:

5.06 progress

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    5.06 progress

Posted from TSR Mobile

...I always win

ReputationRep:

...I always win
    7:12

ReputationRep:
    So it's 7.48 and I still haven't slept. Looks like it'll be tonight when I actually get to sleep

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.