Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    NO!!!!! Haha, fine!! Gonna speak to the CT about it tomorrow, and then hopefully will be sorted!!

Erm, my undying gratitude. To be fair, I am going through a difficult time at the moment, and I don't think my performance will be as good! If only I could get EC for it!!

Nah mate, you is too slow
    Lol yes speak to them? Did the deleting history and cookies not work then?

Gratitude? What am I going to do with gratitude? How about you give me 2" of your height?

Awww could you tell the uni about it? See if they understand?

Nah fam, don't be hating on my typing skills... I am bare fast you get me blud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol yes speak to them? Did the deleting history and cookies not work then?

Gratitude? What am I going to do with gratitude? How about you give me 2" of your height?

Awww could you tell the uni about it? See if they understand?

Nah fam, don't be hating on my typing skills... I am bare fast you get me blud
    Nope, pretty sure it's server side, linked to checking whether you've done it before in the thread, so hopefully getting them to delete them will work - just gotta find which are the ones I posted...!!!

Mmm, 1" maybe! But not 2!!! Gratitude is more than enough!!

Haha, nah, there's definitely no way... I'll be fine!

You is not bare fast fam...

Nope, pretty sure it's server side, linked to checking whether you've done it before in the thread, so hopefully getting them to delete them will work - just gotta find which are the ones I posted...!!!

Mmm, 1" maybe! But not 2!!! Gratitude is more than enough!!

Haha, nah, there's definitely no way... I'll be fine!

You is not bare fast fam...
    ahhhh okay. thatll take a while then is it worth it for just this thread

why not 2 inches? gratitude? what can I do with gratitude?

yeah yeah that's what everyone says... ill be fine but theyre not

I is bare fast I'm called flash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    ahhhh okay. thatll take a while then is it worth it for just this thread

why not 2 inches? gratitude? what can I do with gratitude?

yeah yeah that's what everyone says... ill be fine but theyre not

I is bare fast I'm called flash
    Yes haha! Because especially when on mobile, it's really annoying having to detick the box!!

Because 6' is just short... 6'1" is alright! Gratitude, well... you can do lots of things with it, like cook with it!

Haha, I will be, don't worry

You were fast in that shower... (that's gonna seem slightly wrong to everyone else...)

Yes haha! Because especially when on mobile, it's really annoying having to detick the box!!

Because 6' is just short... 6'1" is alright! Gratitude, well... you can do lots of things with it, like cook with it!

Haha, I will be, don't worry

You were fast in that shower... (that's gonna seem slightly wrong to everyone else...)
    just slightly wrong? slightly? youre giving me a bad rep here you know. :lol:

youre saying 6foot is short to someone who is 5'2 so ummmmm shush and be happy and give me 2 inches

you make me worry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    just slightly wrong? slightly? youre giving me a bad rep here you know. :lol:

youre saying 6foot is short to someone who is 5'2 so ummmmm shush and be happy and give me 2 inches

you make me worry...
    Well, pretty damn wrong... I feel like I should clarify for everyone. The only reason I know that she was fast in that shower is because I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to get out!

Hahaha, I know Seriously though, NO!! You're not having my height!! I'd feel way too small!

Why do I make you worry?!??

Well, pretty damn wrong... I feel like I should clarify for everyone. The only reason I know that she was fast in that shower is because I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to get out!

Hahaha, I know Seriously though, NO!! You're not having my height!! I'd feel way too small!

Why do I make you worry?!??
    yeah like that doesn't make it any worse yeah creep everyone out... they don't need to know about our private lives

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssss seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you just do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    yeah like that doesn't make it any worse yeah creep everyone out... they don't need to know about our private lives

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssss seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you just do
    Hahahaha xD

but but but but but but but but but but but but, ok, on a serious note, this is about to sound really rude of me, but it's not! If someone were to suddenly gain an extra few inches, how would their body react? Would their lower body be able to support themselves properly? I guess depends where you add on the inches?

Awww, how come!! I wanna know now!!

Hahahaha xD

but but but but but but but but but but but but, ok, on a serious note, this is about to sound really rude of me, but it's not! If someone were to suddenly gain an extra few inches, how would their body react? Would their lower body be able to support themselves properly? I guess depends where you add on the inches?

Awww, how come!! I wanna know now!!
    that was very rude of you!!! how dare you say such a thing to me! me of all people! what did I ever do to you?
    I want 2 inches in height, preferable my legs so they look longer and yes they will be able to support me don't worry about anything else.... just give me your height ill sort it out

lol nope you don't get to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    that was very rude of you!!! how dare you say such a thing to me! me of all people! what did I ever do to you?
    I want 2 inches in height, preferable my legs so they look longer and yes they will be able to support me don't worry about anything else.... just give me your height ill sort it out

lol nope you don't get to know
    It was actually a genuine biological question But fair enough, I guess if it's added to the legs that'd be pretty decent xD How am I giving you my height? Also, I'm incredibly white (skin tone), and so it might look a bit like mix & match xD

That's mean... you can't just not say now!!!

ReputationRep:
    I cant sleeeeepim bored....i want chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just waiting for my damn nails to dry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    I cant sleeeeepim bored....i want chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chocolate sounds good
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I'm just waiting for my damn nails to dry
    That sounds pretty boring tbh... watching TV or something??

It was actually a genuine biological question But fair enough, I guess if it's added to the legs that'd be pretty decent xD How am I giving you my height? Also, I'm incredibly white (skin tone), and so it might look a bit like mix & match xD

That's mean... you can't just not say now!!!
    lol really? was it really a serious question? we'll figure it out don't worry.... just sign on the dotted line on the doc I'm going to send you then its all done.

are you being racist now? whats wrong with mix and match? and theres a thing called suntan

yes I can and I have

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate sounds good

That sounds pretty boring tbh... watching TV or something??
    Helpme im going crazyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    lol really? was it really a serious question? we'll figure it out don't worry.... just sign on the dotted line on the doc I'm going to send you then its all done.

are you being racist now? whats wrong with mix and match? and theres a thing called suntan

yes I can and I have
    Yes oh my god... I was legit being serious about asking!!! Haha, the line which also says you'll be paying me £50,000,000?

Oh my god haha!! I'm just saying I've got incredibly pale skin!!

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this shortly.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, if there are times I don't respond, sorry, my internet is getting a bit dodgey, but it usually fixes itself within a few mins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    Helpme im going crazyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mmmm, what's your favourite TV show?? Got exams coming up??

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

(Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Heyo!!! Tired much

How you doing though??? Don't need to reply to your VM now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Ahhhh FFS god damn anon!! (It was me!)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.