Southampton
Visit website
Reply 1
Motorbike.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
U6H or C bus sometimes goes to ocean village, ave a look on the unilink website. im sure only a short walk and uld get to the U1A/U1C bus stop. all unilink buses go directly into the highfield campus
Reply 3
The buses around Southampton are generally good & reliable. Have a look on the Unilink website for services/times!
Reply 4
I'm looking at biking it when the weather is nice (its only 3.5 miles, shouldnt take long) and bussing it when the weather is crap ie raining or windy.
Reply 5
Is there not a Unilink bus service to/from the Southampton Uni's National Oceanographic Centre? It's right next to Ocean village. Think it even leaves from ocean village in the morning as well.
Reply 6
U1C and U6C both go to the NOC. Pretty frequent service except on sundays I think.

Ocean Village is literally behind the NOC I don't think the buses actually go there regularly though.

Obviously coming the opposite way would be the U1A and the U6A.
Reply 7
bourney
I'm looking at biking it when the weather is nice (its only 3.5 miles, shouldnt take long) and bussing it when the weather is crap ie raining or windy.

I did it every day for a year. Except for snow.
the U1 and the U6 both go to the NOC (6 buses an hour in peak times) so those are your best bus bets. I'd bike it though, much cheaper!
Reply 9
Thx everyone for the information! You guys helped me alot! am in Canada right now, and this is probably the best site to get answers from the community. :smile:

I think am going to bike it most of the time ( good exersice ) and when the weather is bad, I ll take the bus from NOC, which is a place that I learned is very near by to Ocean Village

Thank you all
If you turn left as you come out of Ocean Village and walk in a straight line for 5/10 minutes, there is a U1/U6 bus stop just past the entrance to Dock Gate 4 :smile:
Reply 11
not even 5 mins, more like 2.
Talya
not even 5 mins, more like 2.

I have short legs :puppyeyes:
Reply 13
haha.
Reply 14
It's OK I am 5'2"!!

Latest

Trending

Trending