The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello :smile:
I have also applied for children's nursing,
I have not herd anything back yet and i am scared nothing is going to come through.
Maybe they are not doing interviews for this course yet?
x
Reply 2
I still haven't heard so maybe your right, I don't think they hae started doing interviews yet. :confused:

I keep thinking they just don't think they want to offer me something... makes me so nervous!:s-smilie:

Where did you apply?:smile:

x
No i have still not heard a thing and i am really scared, i keep running to the post everyday!

I just want 1 interview and i will be satisfied :smile:

and i applyed for Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Demont and Staffordshire!

Where did you apply?

Xx
hey
i wouldnt worry too much because ive applied for childrens nursing to and i havent heard much either,apart from i do have an interview at birmingham uni next week. havent herad anything from manchester, cardiff, birmingham city or wolverhampton thou yet xxxx
Hey,
i no you try not to worry but its really stressful isnt it? its nice to here you have an interview i hope that goes well for you!
im hoping to here from some unis soon:smile: x
Reply 6
I haven't heard anything either. I've applied to Cardiff, Leeds, Leeds Met, Liverpool and LJM. I really want an offer!!! Why is it taking SO long!!!!!!!!
Its honestly so stressfull i really want to get an interview :frown:
Reply 8
I applied almost a month ago and still nothing :frown:
Applied for all degree's at Nottingham, UEA, Northumbria, Cardiff and Ox Brookes
Just want to hear back frrom notts.. Already been there twice on medical courses and loved it so much :frown:
Reply 9
don't worry too much, i applied in october last year and i didn't hear anything for about 5 or 6 weeks and then got 3 interviews in a row and an offer haha! they'll come through, just give it chance :smile:
Maybe they just interview the general nurses first! fingers crossed anyway im very scared now because i have herd nothing :frown: but thanks for your support :smile: x
Reply 11
Gemma-louise1234
Maybe they just interview the general nurses first! fingers crossed anyway im very scared now because i have herd nothing :frown: but thanks for your support :smile: x

i think it totally just depends on when they get applications in cos obviously you've sent yours off already but loads of people won't send them until the next week or two of even january and if they don't have a sufficient amount to bother doing an interview day yet they won't bother until they have more :smile:

you'll get some :smile: it's hard wating though i know!!!
Thanks thats really nice i hope so :smile:
im going to keep patient and my fingers crossed but it is hard waiting
Reply 13
Gemma-louise1234
Thanks thats really nice i hope so :smile:
im going to keep patient and my fingers crossed but it is hard waiting

i know :smile: i hated it, it was the worst part of it imo! but it will happen, at least you got your app in quite early, i know people who didn't send it off til like the 14th jan this year so close to the deadline and it took months and months for them to hear anything because by then the uni's just had soooo many applications to consider!
hey
hows everyone doing, have you heard anything more yet?
my interview at bham went realli well and they gave me an offer :smile:
ive got an interview at wolverhampton on tuesday, aslong with a maths test and english essay for it aswell.
still havent heard anything from cardiff, bham city or manchester yet thou.
xx
Hey,
yeah i understand what you both mean i hate waiting though im still scared :smile:
And no i have not herd anything yet but i have not been rejected so no news is good
surely im just hoping to here somthing soon,
Wells done on bham thats very good :smile: xx
Reply 16
Good luck guys :smile: x
I got an interview at birmingham im so excited :smile: x
well done .. you will do fine :smile: xx
I have interveiws for Greenwich and Kingston for Children's nursing diploma.. still haven't heard fro City ! good luck everyone

Latest