The Student Room Group

Guys: How often do you ''pull''?

Ok there's something that I'm curious about and it's pulling
On a night out.

It interets me because I can't do it, I've only pulled twice with on a night out, I have a GF now though so one thing I don't miss Is those awkward dances on your own all night. The reason I ask Is because one of my friends manages to get a girl every week. And he's not even that good looking. Yet my other mate (like me) is useless.

In most clubs you can't even speak to a girl without shouting so I can't even speak in Spanish (which seems to work lol) so all I can rely on is my dancing (Terrible) and my looks (Average)

So is there an actual technique? And what are others doing wrong?
Reply 1
Never.
Reply 2
IF you mean a makeout. I don't count, it's pointless and fake.

If you mean taking a girl home. I'm still not going to disclose, but I will say this. There is technique to it and on top of that, circumstances where you are certain you'll pull you can loose the gal, and the most unlikely things sometimes happen and you pull when you least expect it.
It depends, I never go out specifically to pull, it happens probably 60% of times I go out clubbing? Its not really the best environment to meet a partner.
n0c0ntr0l
IF you mean a makeout. I don't count, it's pointless and fake. If you mean taking a girl home. I'm still not going to disclose, but I will say this. There is technique to it and on top of that, circumstances where you are certain you'll pull you can loose the gal, and the most unlikely things sometimes happen and you pull when you least expect it.

n0c0ntr0l the stud!
Reply 5

Pipe down, you campus seducer!
n0c0ntr0l
IF you mean a makeout. I don't count, it's pointless and fake.

If you mean taking a girl home. I'm still not going to disclose, but I will say this. There is technique to it and on top of that, circumstances where you are certain you'll pull you can loose the gal, and the most unlikely things sometimes happen and you pull when you least expect it.

And what's the technique?

I reckon if I was to go out for 10 Saturdays on the run, I'd pull twice at best.
Reply 7
CinderellaDontGo

I reckon if I was to go out for 10 Saturdays on the run, I'd pull twice at best.

Well sure, but are you actually trying?
Reply 8
CinderellaDontGo

Far to difficult for me to explain in one post. Hell there are whole books on the stuff and even then if you follow the books you'll still get it wrong.
Reply 9
_Fleur_

Tis far easier if you don't try. It's weird but if you try to not try it just kind of happens outta knowhere.
Reply 10
_Fleur_

You don't need to try. You just need to not tell them to piss off when you get a pair of tits in your face from a little skank asking you to buy her a drink. :smile:
CinderellaDontGo

The technique is to be confident, funny, secure and NICE. As long as you love yourself others will too. Know that you don't need any girl to make you happy they can just enrich your life.

Bish bash bosh.

Hey, remove nice from that list RIGHT NOW! Replace it with being a flirt :biggrin:

Ooo and you need the vision too, if you can spot who's up for it, life is a lot easier!
Reply 13
n0c0ntr0l
Tis far easier if you don't try. It's weird but if you try to not try it just kind of happens outta knowhere.

Yeah, I didn't mean 'trying' as in running up to every girl you see and banging out ridiculous chat up lines... Clearly for the OP it's not just happening outta knowhere, or he wouldn't have made this thread! :p:
n0c0ntr0l
Hey, remove nice from that list RIGHT NOW! Replace it with being a flirt :biggrin:

Ooo and you need the vision too, if you can spot who's up for it, life is a lot easier!

When I say nice I mean be honest. Girls like bad boys not cos they **** them aroundbut cos they're confident. You know that!
_Fleur_
Yeah, I didn't mean 'trying' as in running up to every girl you see and banging out ridiculous chat up lines... Clearly for the OP it's not just happening outta knowhere, or he wouldn't have made this thread! :p:

Well on the rare occasions that I have pulled it's been out of the blue.

But like I said I don't go out with my mates as much now anyway because of my GF.
girls love mayonnaise too- don't forget that. no lay- no may :awesome:

Tbh, I haven't been clubbing too much- only turned 18 3 months ago. been about 4/5 times. don't go out to pull- you pressurise yourself far too much. As for luck, not much but I will be great at it one day.

Latest

Trending

Trending