The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
desertwarrior
tbh.... i put up with a load of crap from her. e.g. she got me a diy kit for my birthday.. hardly what anyboyd would EVER want.. adn i think she got me it just so that i wud fix her stuff.. i mean what kind of gift is that!!! I am probs gonna get her some toilet cleaner for her birthday !

you are such a liar!! one of these day she will find out all about you then you will regret it, and she can use a computer so add that to the list of many lies you've put on this thread!
Pop_tart
poor poor lad :frown: are you for real? - no offence!

yeah... :frown:
Reply 142
desertwarrior
when she really wants it... i'll just be like YEAHH PSYCHOLOGY REVISION EH!!!!??????? and pour beans on her face

I think most girls would like that......
migzz:D
you are such a liar!! one of these day she will find out all about you then you will regret it, and she can use a computer so add that to the list of many lies you've put on this thread!

when she was buying train tickets she said what do i do next.. and then i said.. alt + f4.. and she actually did it!!!!!! she was mad.. but i thought it was quite funnayyyy!Proves taht she sucks at computers
Reply 144
desertwarrior
when she was buying train tickets she said what do i do next.. and then i said.. alt + f4.. and she actually did it!!!!!! she was mad.. but i thought it was quite funnayyyy!Proves taht she sucks at computers

Ok another lie will you ever stop!!!
OMG this is getting too good to be true, everbody stop posting so I dont have to keep skipping to migz and desertwarrior's posts.
btw desertwarrior, WHY would you let people IRL know ur username?! it just causes problems like this.check if miggz and desertwarrior are online at the same time to check if they are the same person.
Reply 146
Davezk
If she stopped because it was hurting or an actual decent reason then fair enough... she stopped for revision. REVISION. Who the hell would stop mid sex for revision?

It's not about having an ego massaged. If he was rubbish and that was the reason then maybe she should suggest ways to make it better rather than dodge the bullet with a BS story about revision. A decent relationship you'd think people would at least discuss these things. I think the way she treated the OP is pretty rude and disrespectful at the sake she didn't feel like sex any more. Seems like a pretty one sided relationship on the face of it, don't you think?

Okay, so I do agree with this. However, I would say it sounds like the communication in their relationship is lacking on both sides.
Ok another lie will you ever stop!!!

how could you possibly know that this was a lie!?!?! It isn't!! The fact taht you call random events lies proves u suck!!
black_mac29
OMG this is getting too good to be true, everbody stop posting so I dont have to keep skipping to migz and desertwarrior's posts.
btw desertwarrior, WHY would you let people IRL know ur username?! it just causes problems like this.check if miggz and desertwarrior are online at the same time to check if they are the same person.

This exactly this............stop posting people, i just wanna read the conversation between miggz and desertwarrior , it's getting good!.....:biggrin:
Reply 149
the.white.rabbit
This exactly this............stop posting people, i just wanna read the conversation between miggz and desertwarrior , it's getting good!.....:biggrin:

seems to be coming to an end though. they have agreed they both suck, and don't seem to have any other point anymore :p:
the.white.rabbit

+1
the.white.rabbit

she's evil...... i mean today, i was in teh library and i was reading new scientists and she comes up to me and calls me a stupid dork!! PRETTY MEAN OF U SARAH ISN@T IT!!
ParadigmShift
+1

i applied to pembroke too ahhh well!
Reply 153
the.white.rabbit

Ok this is my friends life your talking about when she finds out about this, and she will find out, she is going to want to know about last year's "events" and I'm willing to bet she will beleive my version over yours. And violence is never the answer I know because she played the same trick on me weeks ago!!!
Reply 154
wait wait, can we pause the soap for a second. . . .

now the.white.rabbit is involved too? i thought they were just watching?
Reply 155
desertwarrior
she's evil...... i mean today, i was in teh library and i was reading new scientists and she comes up to me and calls me a stupid dork!! PRETTY MEAN OF U SARAH ISN@T IT!!

Ok first of all that never happened second of all you didn't think i was evil last year and thirdly my name isn't Sarah!!!!!
Reply 156
emilina
wait wait, can we pause the soap for a second. . . .

now the.white.rabbit is involved too? i thought they were just watching?

he is just watching
Ok first of all that never happened second of all you didn't think i was evil last year and thirdly my name isn't Sarah!!!!!

HEY SARAH! Can you stop turning my entire biology class against me please............ and also thanks for getting tom to neg rep me... wtffff??????????? HE is a noob.. he told me on msn that you're asking him to spread rumours about me! WY AREY OU CRAZY!!!
Reply 158
he is just watching

why reply to them then? :s-smilie:
I love this.

Latest

Trending

Trending