The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm caucasian and I find Oriental guys attractive. But as the majority don't, then you're bound to hear more girls saying that they don't find them attractive.
Reply 101
Darth Lettuce
So should I act like the stereotypical black guy?

Oh God... Just - No! I can't believe you even had to ask that! I'm just imagining u acting like a friend of mine. He can pull it off cos he IS black - but you're just going to look like a nob if u try to be something you're not.

Just be confident and make sure u look good, act nice etc...
Sorry I don't really have advice, but here's an interesting video you might want to see:

Reply 103
alieg
Oh God... Just - No! I can't believe you even had to ask that! I'm just imagining u acting like a friend of mine. He can pull it off cos he IS black - but you're just going to look like a nob if u try to be something you're not.

Just be confident and make sure u look good, act nice etc...

So only black people can pull off acting like a thug?

Does that mean only Oriental people can pull off being anime fans?

Does that mean only white people can pull off talking properly?

There is no such thing as acting black, talking white or being a wapanese/weabo.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Sorry I don't really have advice, but here's an interesting video you might want to see:

I have already seen that video. :p:
Laura.Laurent
I'm caucasian and I find Oriental guys attractive. But as the majority don't, then you're bound to hear more girls saying that they don't find them attractive.

So how am I supposed to date one if the majority of white girls don't find us attractive?

Do I have to do a Michael Jackson? Just try my hardest? Or do I have to save her several times that she may fall for me? :dontknow:
Darth Lettuce
I have already seen that video. :p:

Oh right, I thought you might have, just wasn't too sure. It's quite nice and funny though, I think :smile:

About your question, I think many people would date someone of any race if they clicked. So maybe if you just made friends with some white girls, then hopefully one of them will eventually fall in love with you. :wink:
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Oh right, I thought you might have, just wasn't too sure. It's quite nice and funny though, I think :smile:

About your question, I think many people would date someone of any race if they clicked. So maybe if you just made friends with some white girls, then hopefully one of them will eventually fall in love with you. :wink:

That is called getting friend zone isn't it?

It just seems Oriental guys always get friend zone by white girls. I guess the majority see us as the guy who fixes their laptop if it's broken or something.

I feel like I can never get a white girl unless I do something really outstanding. Maybe like saving her life several times as I said above.
Darth Lettuce

It just seems Oriental guys always get friend zone by white girls. I guess the majority see us as the guy who fixes their laptop if it's broken or something.

I feel like I can never get a white girl unless I do something really outstanding. Maybe like saving her life several times as I said above.

Ah, well one of them must come around? Don't worry, I'm sure you will find that white girl of your dreams one day, don't give up :wink:
choongsta
tell her you need to marry her to stay in the country.

LOL
Reply 110
Wear shades
Reply 111
Bowlsey
So only black people can pull off acting like a thug?

Does that mean only Oriental people can pull off being anime fans?

Does that mean only white people can pull off talking properly?

There is no such thing as acting black, talking white or being a wapanese/weabo.

Erm... I don't believe that's what I said. Don't be so 2 dimensional about it. I meant that there are some things my friend says and does that would just not sound right coming from someone else because it would make them look like an insensitive idiot for tyring to impersonate someone they're not.
I never said black people were thugs - the friend I was reffering to is actually a really nice guy.
There is such a thing as conforming to stereotypes otherwise there'd be no variety in society. The OP must be reffering to a certain stereotype, and if he was referring to acting in a certain way, it most certainly was not referring to, as you put it, "acting like a thug" because that isn't going to help anyone now is it? Therefore the thought that 'black people are thugs' never even crossed my mind and I take offence at anyone who claims otherwise.
Reply 112
Darth Lettuce

Well what do you expect. Most Chinese guys just don't have a clue, all races don't have a clue either but Chiense guys take it to the extreme (seriously, i can only count on one hand Chinese guys who actually look like the confident pulling type, not because they're better looking but its WHO they are). Your.attitude.sucks. Photo please, send it to my pm, if you're an ugly **** with no confidence then of course you're going to get shafted.

You're weak, women like strong men. Not boys. Not sure if this is bragging but i can confidently say that i can bang 90% of girl of any race i want if i put my mind to it. I've had female attention all of my life, i know what to look for and capitalise on. Once you grow up a bit, you'll realise you're being pathetic and racist.
Reply 113
alieg
Erm... I don't believe that's what I said. Don't be so 2 dimensional about it. I meant that there are some things my friend says and does that would just not sound right coming from someone else because it would make them look like an insensitive idiot for tyring to impersonate someone they're not.
I never said black people were thugs - the friend I was reffering to is actually a really nice guy.
There is such a thing as conforming to stereotypes otherwise there'd be no variety in society. The OP must be reffering to a certain stereotype, and if he was referring to acting in a certain way, it most certainly was not referring to, as you put it, "acting like a thug" because that isn't going to help anyone now is it? Therefore the thought that 'black people are thugs' never even crossed my mind and I take offence at anyone who claims otherwise.

The OP asked if he should act like the stereotypical black guy. You said "I'm just imagining u acting like a friend of mine. He can pull it off cos he IS black". That heavily implies that your friend is a stereotypical ghetto acting black guy who can only pull it off because he is black.

So now that you say that this friend is a really nice guy, what is wrong with the OP acting like him? Are some of the nice things your friend does only acceptable for a black person? Because I will quote you again, "He can pull it off cos he IS black" So no other ethnicity can pull off being like your friend?
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Ah, well one of them must come around? Don't worry, I'm sure you will find that white girl of your dreams one day, don't give up :wink:

Not once you have been friend zoned.

I am not giving up. But for now, it just feels like white girls don't like Oriental guys. It's very discouraging. That's all.
Reply 115
never had any probs, been with English, Brazilian, German, Persian girls before.... also went out with a girl from hong kong, but shes was boring as hell.

me: british chinese fella.
I have the same problems but I don't care. I've been out with 2 Indian girls and one Australian girl. I find some English girls extremely judgemental, it's just the way things here are. Canada and Australia are awesome places to meet other like minded Asians or less judgemental girls. Good luck!
kiwietnana
I have the same problems but I don't care. I've been out with 2 Indian girls and one Australian girl. I find some English girls extremely judgemental, it's just the way things here are. Canada and Australia are awesome places to meet other like minded Asians or less judgemental girls. Good luck!

Well I am not going to move to another country to get a girl. I would rather date white girl in this country if I could.
There are lots of girls who are attracted to males based on their race. This goes for white girls being attracted to oriental boys also.
I have a huge thing for oriental boys - not too sure why- I just do.
So it's all about taste rather than being able to "attract" certain types of girls.
kevin_123
Ignore all the other looser crap advice, here is the truth.

There are two types of "oriental" guys. Category 1 and Category 2. In order to get a "Caucasian girl" you need to fit into Category 1.

Here is an example of a Category 1 oriental guy:

Here is an example of a Category 2 oriental guy:

Agreed. There is no such thing as an average or normal looking Oriental, they are either Adonis reincarnate, or more repugnant than rotting fish.

Also, the words on shirt of the 2nd guy says "We want to watch gay films".

Yeah...

Latest

Trending

Trending