The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

to all the guys here insulting the OP: now you know what it feels like when female tsr users come across misogynist/sexist threads.
Reply 61
MrHappy_J
you know, you could have just chosen to ignore this thread and not feel the need to be so offensive. just an idea. :smile:

God damn white knights bein all in protective and ****.

Seriously, I had already formed my opinion of her from the title alone (which I bloody well couldn't choose to ignore until I had read it!) Get over it and just PM the OP. Perhaps she'll fall in love with you and you two can get it onnnn.
Sithius
God damn white knights bein all in protective and ****.

Seriously, I had already formed my opinion of her from the title alone (which I bloody well couldn't choose to ignore until I had read it!) Get over it and just PM the OP. Perhaps she'll fall in love with you and you two can get it onnnn.

haha, you could have chosen to ignore it, you just didn't have the decency or self-respect to do so. youre just in the self-defensive mood because you know im right.

Don't like these threads, don't post on them. It really is that simple.
Reply 63
MrHappy_J
haha, you could have chosen to ignore it, you just didn't have the decency or self-respect to do so. youre just in the self-defensive mood because you know im right.

Don't like these threads, don't post on them. It really is that simple.

You know, I thought the OP was going to win ******** of the day award but congratulations, it goes to you instead.

Why would I ignore (ie not post) my opinion any more than she would? She expressed hers, I expressed mine. Deal with it bitch.
get some mcdonalds and a bunch of the latest toys.
Reply 65
lol Beyonce isn't going to help you come to terms with anything; she's a mainstream pop artist who makes music to make money, and she didn't even write that song. Aside from that, the song itself shows such horrific double standards and self-righteousness that it makes me worry that so many women think it's some kind of feminist anthem.

As for the thread itself, well if you're that sick of the "species" of men then feel free to go lesbian; but in my experience you're just saying this out of dramatic anger, the amount of women i've seen say this but still shag plenty of men says it all really. Plus it's incredibly stereotypical and sexist, you can't judge a gender based on the men you've encountered. On top of that, the fact that you're saying this just because he hasn't taken you out for a meal when he said he would because he's got to look after his niece makes you sound a bit vain and self-important, the kind of high maintenence woman that dumps a man because he doesn't text her 5 times a day with a generic "i love you" message. See, we can be stereotypical and judgemental too. :wink:
I know exactly how you feel hun. Theres nothing worse than getting all ready, making an effort and then them canceling! Fair do's if he's got to babysit his neice but you never know if he's actually telling the truth. And the worst thing about it is it's always the ones you really like who always let you down :/ Ooh and another song for you .. Keri Hilson- Energy :smile: x x
Just press the red button, and all y-chromosome carrying specimens will be eradicated.
Reply 68
If you're that sick of him then why are you still around? Just leave.
buzzseeker
I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

I'm just angry atm; girls of TSR, don't you just wish men were less ****?

We are not all like that you know :no:

Anyway, why was she permanently banned?
Reply 70
It's not like he's screwing another girl behind your back, he's babysitting his neice ffs.
Sithius
You know, I thought the OP was going to win ******** of the day award but congratulations, it goes to you instead.

Why would I ignore (ie not post) my opinion any more than she would? She expressed hers, I expressed mine. Deal with it bitch.

don't be such an arse, I was only trying to help.
:rolleyes:

religion is ******ed, every1 knows that.

why don't you tell everyone about how all fat people are glutinous and decadent, that will show your true colours (not that your red gems don't show it already haha).
Reply 73
maybe the "im babysitting" story is a cover up for another girl hes getting :jiggy: with
this is irrelevant to the thread. GTFO yourself and stop calling me a white knight.
Reply 75
Men are sometimes oblivious to the little things that piss girls off. That's life.

I was Bi , but guys suck . So , magic solution = lesbianism.

Okayy , so it doesn't quite work like that but it's easy enough to just chill out OP , people should be less quick to fly into rages (:
my god you're so stupid.

go and get some self-respect.
:yawn:

you're the hyprocrite here, not me.
Reply 78
buzzseeker
I am absolutely pig-sick of that species. Yet again, my boyfriend has let me down, pretending he's all ill and couldn't take me out earlier. I straightened my hair and everything because I thought we were going to go for a meal, but he called me earlier to say he'd got to babysit his niece as well. What an utter ******* ****.

I keep listening to songs like 'Irreplaceable' and 'If I Were A Boy' to help come to terms with it, as they both showcase how rubbish men really are. I was listening to 'Not Fair' as well earlier because it shows how rubbish most men are at sex. I was there making all the effort while he did a couple of huffs and puffs and then was done. I was just like 'is that it?'

I'm just angry atm; girls of TSR, don't you just wish men were less ****?

You're permanently banned off 6 posts... now i can understand your bf...
Reply 79
Why is it that when ONE guy pisses a girl off they hate ALL men?

Latest

Trending

Trending