The Student Room Group
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
lotpot
So this summer I want to go to enkosin eco experience project. It looks fantastic and exactly what I want but has anyone been here before or know of this company. Also does anyone think its good value for money or are there better alternatives out there?
Thanks

hiya,

I haven't actually been on a trip with them before, but I am planning to next summer. I have looked everywhere online for reviews and all I've heard are positive reviews that say its good value for money and better than companies that are out to make a big profit. Enkosini seems like a smaller company, where the money almost goes entirely to cover your accomodation, food expenses and expertise of the the staff onsite. :h:

I get the impression from the website and reviews that this experience is really worthwhile and isn't just a money-making enterprise, but instead your volunteering makes a big difference. I have checked out other companies such as RealGap, I-to-I and STA travel and found that most of their reviews were poor and said that once you had paid your money, they weren't so interested in you. Many people also said that most of the money didn't go towards the charity centre they were working at. :bigsmile:

Which one of the Enkosini projects do you like the look of? They all seem quite expensive but I think we would get better value for money with this company, rather than with a multi-national business.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help than this! :K:
Reply 3
Hi i was wanting to go with Noahs Ark thats one of the more expensive ones but i mean people keep going back again and again so it must be an amazing experience and good value for money otherwise i doubt so many would be interested. Which ones were you thinking of volunteering at?
Reply 4
lotpot
Hi i was wanting to go with Noahs Ark thats one of the more expensive ones but i mean people keep going back again and again so it must be an amazing experience and good value for money otherwise i doubt so many would be interested. Which ones were you thinking of volunteering at?

hiya,
can you quote me next time, so I know you've replied :h:
I want to do the Noah's Ark one and I am pretty sure I am going to next summer. I really want to get some experience with the animals mainly as I wish to study Zoology at university and become more independant and confident.
when were you thinking of travelling?
<3
Reply 5
Mally-xo
hiya,
can you quote me next time, so I know you've replied :h:
I want to do the Noah's Ark one and I am pretty sure I am going to next summer. I really want to get some experience with the animals mainly as I wish to study Zoology at university and become more independant and confident.
when were you thinking of travelling?
<3

Hi yeh it looks amazing i was going to go this september october time just because summer holiday time tends to be the most busiest and i suppose if there are less of you you get much more hands on time lol yeh i am doing it for experience but also because its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity really

Latest