The Student Room Group

really need help !! :-(

hey everyone
i am a british national but have been living in pakistan for a long time. i am considered oversea for fee purposes.
i have offers from ucl and imperial for electrical engineering. fees in ucl is approximately 17 000 pounds and that of imperial is 22000.

i have 2 questions

) is the fees worth the job i will get after i graduate?? will i be able to earn that much back

2)how i can get a loan or maybe a scholarship??
i have absolutely no clue
any help will be appreciated
Reply 1
is it your 1st degree, if you are a british national you should be able to get student loans do you still have citizen status? and why are your fees so high what does that include? either way if you go into engineering you will make the money back no problem
Reply 2
i am a british national but i have been living overseas...so thts y i an considered international for fee purposes

and yes its my first degree
and can u plzz tell where can i get the student loan and how?
Reply 3
mevi
hey everyone
i am a british national but have been living in pakistan for a long time. i am considered oversea for fee purposes.
i have offers from ucl and imperial for electrical engineering. fees in ucl is approximately 17 000 pounds and that of imperial is 22000.

i have 2 questions

) is the fees worth the job i will get after i graduate?? will i be able to earn that much back

2)how i can get a loan or maybe a scholarship??
i have absolutely no clue
any help will be appreciated

I have no idea about the prospects after you graduate, but I've managed to find this for you :

http://www.educationuk.org/pls/hot_bc/page_pls_user_advice?x=&y=&a=0&d=4460
Reply 4
Both universities will have a finance department. Your first point of call would be to call them up and ask what they can offer you.

Latest

Trending

Trending