The Student Room Group

How to get rid of cellulite as bad as this?

Im 21 and although Im slim I have big thighs and bits of cellulite. The thing is although they don't look it my thighs are actually toned I can't pinch them and they are hard when I tense I also do lots of sport I play football, sprint 3 times a week, play hockey and jog every day as well as using the gym I have done for the past 8 years. The cellulite is quite deep set in though when I tense my thighs and buttocks you can see the dimples and wrinkles I have no idea if this happens on most girls or if Im just unlucky. Im worried it will get worse as theres not much I can do Im eating ok and exercise loads. I have a small vid of it but not sure if I can post people might think im a s lut but im not I don't bother with sex etc atm im just concerned about the cellulite. The room in my halls is quite dark but you can clearly see the cellulite in it expecially when i tense my legs. Heres what it looks like it is quite disgusting though just warning:o: http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/pointblanc5/?action=view&current=MOV06190.flv

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Risky :lolwut:

Have you tried detoxing?
A photo would have done :/

Anyway, even skinny people get cellulite and yours really isnt that bad when you dont tense.
Reply 3
That video..that cellulite..it dont look as bad as you described..loads of girls get cellulite..try toning the back area
Reply 4
It's not as bad as you make it sound! And your clentching your bum which makes it worse so it doesn't count! :smile:
Reply 5
lella_m
Risky :lolwut:

Have you tried detoxing?

No I thought detoxing to get rid of cellulite was just a myth.. I was wondering if there were specific exercises I could do Ive tried googling but there is so much false information I wondered if anyone has successfully got rid of cellulite without losing weight or getting surgery :confused:
Reply 6
It only looks worse when you tense your arse! And how often do you a) do that and b) do it with no trousers on so everyone can see it? I was expecting much worse. And by the way, even Kate Moss has cellulite.
Reply 7
my legs are slim and toned, i have a fairly bit of junk in the trunk, and from where the thigh meets the bum i have cellulite there (back of the thigh and sides on bum). ive tried bio oil and parmers coco butter cream, both of them havent worked, i read somewhere that the marks just eventually disappear themselves as time passes, so im kinda quiting on methods to get rid and waiting for 'that time' )=
OP that's a perfectly lovely bum you have there! :smile: lol

But seriously, that's not 'bad' cellulite, it's perfectly normal! But if you are concerned I think there is a tea (green?) that you can drink that's supposed to be good for it..
Reply 9
seriously i would think almost all women would have celulite if they tensed their buttocks. you dont have any when you dont tense so... my suggestion would be to calm down and stop worrying.
Reply 10
cant see pic
Haha, you think THAT's cellulite!? Girlfriend, you've not got anything to worry about. Mine's twenty times worse than that and goes from my bum to behind my knees.

Life sucks, but what can you do?
Reply 12
Hot video :wink:
Reply 13
ah

ahhh why did I click lol
I've been told that almost everyone gets cullulite sometime in their life, don't worry about it :smile:
Reply 15
becauseyoureworthit
A photo would have done :/

Anyway, even skinny people get cellulite and yours really isnt that bad when you dont tense.

It doesn't show up on photos I can only see it in vids or real life! Heres a photo a few months ago on holiday Id be happy if my legs really did look more like this! http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/pointblanc5/untitled.jpg
You look fine when you're not clenching your bum so much. Lots of people have it, even the skinniest of celebrities.

When you can see someone's celulite through their trousers, that's when it's really bad.
I love how you changed into your sexy pants for this vid. Great shout btw...

tbh, I don't even know what cellulite is. I'm gonna deal with the excess fat I'm carrying first.

And honey, you really only have issues when you tense... and would that situation ever happen IRL?
Anonymous
It doesn't show up on photos I can only see it in vids or real life! Heres a photo a few months ago on holiday Id be happy if my legs really did look more like this! http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/pointblanc5/untitled.jpg

It doesnt show up on the video when you dont tense either...
Reply 19
bananacake14
I've been told that almost everyone gets cullulite sometime in their life, don't worry about it :smile:

except guys

yaay for testosterone :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending