The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Make the appointment and go now to reassure yourself if nothing else.
Reply 2
Yeah I agree with ancientone, go to the doctors to get it checked. It'll reassure you.
Reply 3
ill try nd get an appointment 2mro
Reply 4
Think about when the pain occurs. When you are doing sports, are lifting things, is it connected with your breathing (i.e. does breathing in deeply make the pain worse). Does it come on when you sort of turn to the side.
Usually with young people it is a muscular problem (back pain), blocked rib or blocked vertebra. It could have something to do with your lung, but chances are low that that is the problem dito heartproblems. But do get it checekd out, it will make you feel better to know what it is.
Reply 5
MorbidAngel
ill try nd get an appointment 2mro

i sometimes get 'em. It isnt like a gut-wrenching pain but it is one. i guess sometimes its becoz of something i eat. dunno! never bothered to go to the doc ...and i'm alive! so :rolleyes: But it differs! i've had this for many years and nuthing seems to be wrong. Its better and wise to go see the doc though!
Reply 6
Leisure17
Think about when the pain occurs. When you are doing sports, are lifting things, is it connected with your breathing (i.e. does breathing in deeply make the pain worse). Does it come on when you sort of turn to the side.
Usually with young people it is a muscular problem (back pain), blocked rib or blocked vertebra. It could have something to do with your lung, but chances are low that that is the problem dito heartproblems. But do get it checekd out, it will make you feel better to know what it is.

im not doin anything in particular when it happens. earlier it was when i was just sittin in my room, other times when im at work (normally when im doin nothin). happened when i was drivin the other day
Reply 7
r_raghav11
i sometimes get 'em. It isnt like a gut-wrenching pain but it is one. i guess sometimes its becoz of something i eat. dunno! never bothered to go to the doc ...and i'm alive! so :rolleyes: But it differs! i've had this for many years and nuthing seems to be wrong. Its better and wise to go see the doc though!

its not a gut-wrenching pain... also, i think i have low blood pressure if that makes any difference, but when i get the pains doesnt feel related..
Reply 8
wellp my mum is a nurse and chest pains no matter what should be thoughrally checked asap..
Reply 9
i had the same problem and my doctor told me that it is related to back problems specificly muscular skeletal tension in my case but i would recomend going to see a doctor for reasurense if nothing else
Reply 10
mprules
i had the same problem and my doctor told me that it is related to back problems specificly muscular skeletal tension in my case but i would recomend going to see a doctor for reasurense if nothing else

Ditto..but always get it checked out :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending