The Student Room Group

Longest sex dry-spell while in a relationship?

What's the longest you went without having sex, while in a relationship (where you already had sex before...

It's been 2 weeks without sex now... We didn'T see eachother much in the last two weeks and on wednesday we almost broke up :s-smilie:

We decided to fix our problems, and IF things aren't better by next month, we'll take a break...

But when my gf asked if we'd go out tomorrow, she said no to going to her place...now she knows me and may have said no, to tease me or to piss me off :rolleyes:

After tomorrow though, I have final exams for 2 weeks and I' afraid I'll end u with a month no sex....and that it won't get better from then on :s-smilie:

How do I tell my gf this without sounding hollow or like a douche? (also, important to know that we have had an extremely active sex life so far, having sex at least twice or three ties a week).

Thanks for any help/advice and share your experiences....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
2 days
Reply 2
Hmm no sex for a month doesn't sound good maybe talk to her subtly about it ask if you have done anything wrong? Try not to sound like your begging for sex haha.

It may just be that your 'honeymood' period is over and you're becoming conscious about having sex a lot less.
Reply 3
Try the whole of Lent. Not fun.
Reply 4
laura_802
Hmm no sex for a month doesn't sound good maybe talk to her subtly about it ask if you have done anything wrong? Try not to sound like your begging for sex haha.

It may just be that your 'honeymood' period is over and you're becoming conscious about having sex a lot less.

No it's been 2 weeks due to stuff we've been busy with...

Now if we don'T do it tomorrow, the next chance will be the 17th (10 days from now about). That'll be something like 3 weeks and a bit....
Reply 5
aha same as the person above me, lent
laura_802

But something is wrong, he just said, they almost broke up. It's not exactly a mystery why they're not having sex.

OP- if I were your girlfriend and I would be suspicious that you cared more about having sex than trying to sort out the problems in your relationship. Are you really surprised that you're not having sex when you're on the verge of breaking up? Don't you have more important things to worry about? Don't say anything, I think you'll look insensitive and desperate. If you sort your problems out and the sex still isn't happening then maybe bring it up then, but not now.
Reply 7
Now the problem isn't my 2 week break.

There was a reason for that (out of the 2 weeks, she had 1 week period).

However, what worries me is thinking about not having sex for a whole month, and not getting back into it....How can I tell my g that?
Reply 8
About 12 hours, then she couldn't resist it anymore :cool:
Finish Her!
In 4 more days it'll have been 5 weeks.. LDR sucks sometimes :/
Anonymous
Now the problem isn't my 2 week break.

There was a reason for that (out of the 2 weeks, she had 1 week period).

However, what worries me is thinking about not having sex for a whole month, and not getting back into it....How can I tell my g that?

Tbh it your only not having sex because your too busy to see each other I wouldn't worry too much about it. Have a quiet word with your gf and I expect she'll say something similar.
I have to go 4-5 months at a time. I have no pity for you :p:
LDRs, as RichyFrench said, SUCK SOMETIMES! haha
3 months of horny hell!! and i'm not looking forward to it again this summer!! my parents work from home so no alone time and his mum works at a school so has the same holidays as us!! god damn it!! on a 2 week dry spell at the moment :frown: with 3 before that so i'm not in a good state!!
she hates you!
8 months, didn't even bother me to be honest :dontknow: It freaked my girlfriend out to know just how long I can go without it though :laugh:
Reply 16
About 2 months with my ex. Then I broke up with him. About 2 and a half weeks with my current boyfriend, but that's because it's long distance.

By the way, I don't think two or three times a week is an 'extremely active sex life', it's pretty average for teenagers/ young people in a relationship, isn't it?

Oh, and how long have you been together?
Anonymous
What's the longest you went without having sex, while in a relationship (where you already had sex before...

It's been 2 weeks without sex now... We didn'T see eachother much in the last two weeks and on wednesday we almost broke up :s-smilie:

We decided to fix our problems, and IF things aren't better by next month, we'll take a break...

But when my gf asked if we'd go out tomorrow, she said no to going to her place...now she knows me and may have said no, to tease me or to piss me off :rolleyes:

After tomorrow though, I have final exams for 2 weeks and I' afraid I'll end u with a month no sex....and that it won't get better from then on :s-smilie:

How do I tell my gf this without sounding hollow or like a douche? (also, important to know that we have had an extremely active sex life so far, having sex at least twice or three ties a week).

Thanks for any help/advice and share your experiences....

Been a month before, coped :smile:. Just makes it even better afterwards :wink:
Long distance relationship, so whenever the longest time we've been apart is- few weeks I guess!
Reply 19
Ermm.. week and a half. (but thats because we where on a geography trip together.. then she went on holiday afterwards)

Latest

Trending

Trending