The Student Room Group
Cue stream of "you don't deserve her" responses. GO!
clatted90
But she doesn't want me back, I cheated on her after a 2.5 year relationship and I really want her back in my life, how can I change her mind?

Would like advice from girls please

You can't change her mind..you've broken her trust...
Reply 3
Not being harsh but you cheated on her, you ruined it, now deal with the consequences. Even if she took you back, she wouldn't trust you (and you can't blame her) so it probably wouldn't work out the way you wanted anyway.

On another note, why on earth did you cheat on someone you loved that you had been with for 2.5 years?!
Reply 4
You have no-one to blame but yourself, i would not want you back either.
Reply 5
It will never been the same now..
May as well just move on :-\
clatted90
But she doesn't want me back, I cheated on her after a 2.5 year relationship and I really want her back in my life, how can I change her mind?

You did cheat, she will have been really hurt. IF you do choose to pursue her make sure you do it as soon as possible, before she gets a chance to detach herself from you and for her feelings to cool down.

You'll have to pull off something really meaningful which not only shows her how much you love her, care for her but also how sorry you are.

Just try your best, do all that you can do in your power to try to get her back. In the end, if it doesn't work out at least you won't have any regrets.
you were a dick tbh..shes right not to want you back
Reply 8
emanuel_arsenalfc
you were a dick tbh..shes right not to want you back

Everyone makes mistakes man, I loved and love her, I don't know why I cheated, I think I liked taking risks or another problem
Reply 9
Maybe you shouldn't have cheated on her...but I think any girl would do what she is doing. You just need to convince her why she should be with you. Have a nice long talk with her. :smile:
clatted90
Everyone makes mistakes man, I loved and love her, I don't know why I cheated, I think I liked taking risks or another problem

well if you tried to apologise and stuff and she dont want you then deal with it and move on..

Latest

Trending

Trending