The Student Room Group

Toxic

So, my almost boyfriend went back to his ex before we could even start dating. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she's toxic. She say's she love him but she just keeps pushing him away and hurting him and he doesn't see that. I talked to my school counsler about this today and she just said that I care about him, so I'm worried. Yes he did hurt me and I did cry over him but we felt a connection and he told me he felt one with me. I just don't want to see him get hurt over and over again. What should I do?
Original post by isabellexx_27
So, my almost boyfriend went back to his ex before we could even start dating. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she's toxic. She say's she love him but she just keeps pushing him away and hurting him and he doesn't see that. I talked to my school counsler about this today and she just said that I care about him, so I'm worried. Yes he did hurt me and I did cry over him but we felt a connection and he told me he felt one with me. I just don't want to see him get hurt over and over again. What should I do?

There’s nothing you can do. If he wants to throw you away for her, let him. He’ll realise eventually but when someone is in that situation they don’t see it themselves because they LOVE that person. Clear your head space and focus on something else as this is not your problem to solve. You may care, but he also left you for her.
Original post by isabellexx_27

How do you know she's toxic and are you basing that off your own observations or what he's told you? If I had a pound for every guy who told me their ex was toxic, I would have money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending