The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DeathMetalHead
Pakistani are an ugly race. She looks persian.

:rofl:

You've made my day.
Reply 22
an44588
As a pakistani myself, these women dont look nothing like the average asian woman. The average asian woman does not have such light skin, hazel eyes nor brown hair with european characteristics like the pakistani woman. Effort should be made to promote beauty of women with pakistani characteristics to prevent inferiority complex amongst women. But if this is what the public wants then so be it that is capitalism for you. Although I believe the media can mould what the public wants.

You do know that Pakistan exists beyond what you see in Birmingham/Punjab. That is pretty much standard in western Pakistan i.e Baluchistan and Khyber.
I hate pictures like that.
That 1st picture can't really be compared to anything seeing how airbushed it is. The 2nd picture does too, but not so much. Rather see natural pictures of them both for a true verdict :top:
Reply 25
tanzeel
You do know that Pakistan exists beyond what you see in Birmingham/Punjab. That is pretty much standard in western Pakistan i.e Baluchistan and Khyber.

Very much true as a pakhtun myself, there are significant number of women who possess similar characteristics but the mainstrean pakistani does not look like this. 90% of pakistanis though does not possess not even one of the following traits; skin color, eye color and hair color. Beauty is a big issue for women but when even your own media promote western looks it has a psycological effect and there is too much inferiority complex in our communities. I am a big fan of bollywood and it has retained some pride but it needs to cut down on the western style.
Reply 26
They look literally identical, although I prefer clone number two.
The Indian one is much prettier cos she's not generic looking (in a fake hair, toomuch makeup etc kind of way)
They both look like they are trying to be white.
First one looks like a man in drag with those eyebrows. Second one, FTW :biggrin:
Number 2 like. Neither float my boat too much though.

Latest