The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He DEFINITELY wouldn't get pregnant.

Oh...you said no silly answers. In that case, since it's oestrogen (right?) eventually the hormone would confuse his body and he'd grow breasts and stuff.

Here's some pretty convincing answers http://www.newscientist.com/blog/lastword/2008/10/its-his-hormones.html

"As a transsexual who took the contraceptive pill while I transitioned, I can tell you exactly what happens! :smile:

Most contraceptive pills contain estrogen or progesterone or a combination of both. Ingesting one pill wouldn't do much at all, although there might be a noticable shift in mood, depending on the person.

Taking the pill for an extended period has a feminizing affect on the body, eventually leading to the growth of breast tissue, a reduction in hair growth (although mostly not on the face), and a change in the fat distribution on the body leading to a softer body and face shape.

Female hormones do not change the pitch of the voice, much to many transsexuals dismay. Attaining a feminine voice is achieved with practice and hard work, often with the help of a speech pathologist.

The strength of the effect of female hormones on the male body is determined by many factors. These include: the age since puberty; how much testosterone naturally occurs in the body and simple genetics. This can be enhanced by taking an antiandrogen in conjunction with female hormones, although this is not needed in all cases."
You'll grow breasts?

Nothing will happen, men don't have those hormones/they're in such tiny amounts that one pill will do nothing. If you took a lot it might do something though...
Funny I was thinking this earlier!

At a guess, maybe lack of sex drive and maybe moobs?
Reply 4
Man + oestrogen and progesterone = smaller genitals and man-boobs?

I don't know, I'm trying to recall from my Biology syllabus.
Pahaha, actually a friend of mine gave her boyfriend one of the 'blue' pills. Not sure if the same would happen with Mycrogynon 30 but..
Apparently his sex drive went through the roof and gave her the time of her life :wink:
Reply 6
Try it and see what happens :sexface:
moobies :teehee:
He'll probably become more lady like. :camp:
Beeeewwwwwwwwbs :u:
Reply 10
Some grade A titties :sexface:
Reply 11
Why would a guy want to take one?
Your penis falls off and you develop breasts.
Reply 13
You'd just have more oestrogen floating around in your blood stream, which might eventually lead to things like less body hair growth and maybe some breast tissue? :dontknow: :dontknow: Doubt it would make your chest hair drop off and your hips magically widen or anything :p: It'd probably just be subtle wee changes here and there :o:
I don't think this would happen overnight though... You'd have to be on it for ages I'd say :o:
I'd imagine one wouldnt do anything physically. I'd guess something along the lines of PMS, also obviously depending on the strength of the hormones in the pill.
He'd be able to sit through Twilight. :colonhash:
I think it messses him up quite a lot if he takes it for a few months. Definitely some boob growth, less hair and mood swings.
nothing would really happen
Reply 18
Well my friend took 6 once, he just said he couldn't **** for a while. I have NO idea why he decided to take any, let alone 6.
Disconfigured
Pahaha, actually a friend of mine gave her boyfriend one of the 'blue' pills. Not sure if the same would happen with Mycrogynon 30 but..
Apparently his sex drive went through the roof and gave her the time of her life :wink:

HAHA

We should conduct an experiment... in the name of science :woo:

Latest