The Student Room Group

Birth control issue

I’m on birth control (Rigevidon) I started bleeding while on the birth control it’s been 3 weeks almost 4. My doctor told me to keep taking them and it’s should “stop” as my body needs to get used to the pill. BUT SHOULD I take a 3-7 day break from the pill to see if that helps or would that make things worse? Idk what to do I don’t like bleeding it gives me major anxiety etc please help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’m on birth control (Rigevidon) I started bleeding while on the birth control it’s been 3 weeks almost 4. My doctor told me to keep taking them and it’s should “stop” as my body needs to get used to the pill. BUT SHOULD I take a 3-7 day break from the pill to see if that helps or would that make things worse? Idk what to do I don’t like bleeding it gives me major anxiety etc please help

I took Rivegdon, your doctor should have advised you to take them for 21 days and then take a 7 day break please do take a break after 21 days as this pill can become ineffective to the periods and as a contraceptive pill

Quick Reply

Latest