The Student Room Group

JUST found boyfriend on a DATING WEBSITE! i created a fake profile.. what to do???

Just decided to check if his profile was active or not, as i found him on it once before.

Lo and behold here he is.

Lying SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am chatting to him on it now. How far should i take it?

i am so so hurt and angry and upset. Just want to cry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tell him the truth. [EDIT]: Now? or when you're feel ready to do so.
Reply 2
Well, it sounds like your r/ship is already over, so you might as well have some fun...
Well, you don't act like a five year old and create a fake profile for a start. :facepalm:

Why were you on this dating website?
If you're on a laptop go to his house with it and be like "Hi, I'm foxyface123, SURPRISE COCKFAG!" then POW right in the kisser with the laptop.
Reply 5
Pics or it didn't happen
Reply 6
manga
Just decided to check if his profile was active or not, as i found him on it once before.

well you could take the direct approach and confront him about it or if you would feel awkward you can message him on his account and ask him what he is looking for on the site.
Reply 8
SLAPS for that boy!
Shocked at the number of people that use dating websites, I was not aware of this until I came on TSR :s-smilie:

Take it as far as you're willing to, if it's already over in your mind there's no point going on to find out something you don't want to know and ultimately will have no bearing. If you will be willing to forgive him if for example he only uses it to casually chat/random flirting then carry on and see how far he goes.
The immature me says that you should play on it as much as possible and try to get him to meet you somewhere or something so you can reveal him for the scum bag he is.

The sensible me says that you should stop immediately before you get any more hurt and talk to him about it.

Is it a site he has to pay to be a member of? Cause my friend found her boyfriend of 2 years almost on one of these sites (he forgot to clear his history after using her laptop!!) and it was one you had to pay every three months or so to use. She was devastated.

ALSO, he's likely to lie to you if you make a big deal out of it. I'd bring it up suddenly and you'll be able to tell by his reaction if he is telling the truth.
I personally would ask if he is single because if he says yes, you have problems:yes:

(I suppose he wouldn't be on the website otherwise though).
If I were you, I'd totally mess him up. Be all absolutely amazing, flirty, sexy, whatever... And then once it seems like he's into you, start revealing pieces of info about your relationship with him... beginning with things he'll wave off as a coincidence, until he finally realises it's you. THEN you can talk to him/dump him or whatever. That's if I were you, though.
You obviously both have trust issues and are not mature enough for the rigours of a human relationship.
leave it, u both created a fake profile, thus u are both even
manga

lol if that true

string it out as long as you can
Wiat until he starts asking you to show on camera, get tits out...ask him if he recognises them.
Jessikar
I personally would ask if he is single because if he says yes, you have problems:yes:

(I suppose he wouldn't be on the website otherwise though).

That is a good idea. I'm sure some people would use these sites purely for sex and would probably state that without shying away from the fact.

I doubt OP would feel any less hurt either way though...
Reply 18
manga

Pretend to be a sexy lady.

Arrange to meet up.

Send your dad instead of yourself.

Win.
Reply 19
Why were you on this website in the first place :eyeball:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending