The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hope you are pregnant. Then it'll be fun for all the family.
KNOB-head
he didnt swear at her. he used the word "*******" a lot in his sentences and thats understandable considering, potentially, the gravity of the news he's just recieved.

its not always about the girl. and 0 points for effort on the knob-head joke.

He told her to get to the ****ing doctor. That is swearing at her.

I'm not saying it's all about the girl - they both need to handle this in a gentle, adult matter. He's just thrown his weight around and dumped a load of aggression on her.
And this my friend is why you should always have anal sex.
Schmokie Dragon
Er, he swore at her and told her to get rid of it.

Funny way of showing love and concern.

in the heat of the moment which is understandable to some degree,

granted it was harsh but he heard the words men dread to hear and paniced.

He needs to do some serious apologising - but at least the OP needs to find out for herself first and then decide
Schmokie Dragon
He's being a total douche. Fair enough he's a bit freaked and doesn't want a kid but he's treating you like trash and being totally neglectful of your feelings and anxieties.

You really want to be with this guy? Wow.

And yes, go to the doctor. I've had similar things and apparently it's fairly normal to happen once in a while but still get some peace of mind from a professional.

This!
KNOB-head
he didnt swear at her. he used the word "*******" a lot in his sentences and thats understandable considering, potentially, the gravity of the news he's just recieved.

its not always about the girl. and 0 points for effort on the knob-head joke.

Nobody said it always was about the girl. But he spoke to her like crap, freaking out or not, the way he reacted was bang out of order.
Reply 26
Your boyfriend was out of order to treat you like that, if he loved you he should support you and be reassuring, he has to remember this is also about you not just him. obv he was freaked out a bit but at the same time he needs to understand so are you and needs to be a bit more supportive, he reacted in a very insensitive and selfish manner imo.
You can take a preganancy test now, and i would as soon as possible, and then you can discuss things with him. but i would seriosuly suggest talknig to him about how he treated you
hope it all goes okay xx
papier
You're absolutely right - they should just hold hands and share poetry.

If they can't deal with the consequences (whether they be keeping the child, termination, or adoption) reasonably and maturely then yes! And this lad doesn't seem like he is capable of doing that.

I agree with you that if the OP believes she still wants to have sex with this guy, she should be considering other methods of contraception (including the coil and implant, both of which are damn near 100% effective and can't be forgotten or misused).
Reply 28
OP, in future don't rely on one form of contraception. Fr'instance me and my boyfriend always use condoms - but then I'm also on the pill as a backup. Even when I had an IUD in, we used condoms for no other reason but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck getting to the route of the problem, hopefully it's just other factors in your life that is affecting your period. And I wouldn't be surprised if your boyfriend apologised for how he reacted, once he calms down.
From personal experience. a brown discharge means a period is on the way. However it may not always be the case. As suggested maybe do a test to put your mind at rest, and your boyfriends and wait and see :h:
Your boyfriend shouldn't have reacted like that, but I can see why he did. However I think an apology on his part is required coz its obviously caused an issue.
Shouldn't have had sex.
Reply 31
Anonymous
Ok well, I was meant to have my period a few days ago, but all I have was brown discharge :s-smilie: and I've been feeling sick, tired etc......I told my boyfriend this on the phone, and he goes "F*** please say your not ******* pregnant"

We have always been safe so it's unlikely.....but I have to say, this discharge and being late is odd for me. But my boyfriend is really angry now, he wouldn't say he loved me or anything :frown: Just, "get yourself to the effing doctor, and if you are, then you are effing getting rid of it, no doubt about it."

So yeah, I have a boyfriend who has shown me no love at all, and also I have to "get rid of it" if I am, I have no say....

I'm really freaking out right now, can anyone help me? :frown:

Also, when can I actually take a test??

What a wonderful guy. How girls can go for ***** like this is simply beyond me.
Reply 32
kilowattjester
Shouldn't have had sex.

you know the best form of contraception is two asprins and a popsicle.

take one asprin and place between your knees, and squeeze your knees together to hold it there. take the next asprin and hold it between your thighs squeezing legs together to hold it htere. i think you guys know where the popsicle goes. as long as you stay like this there will be no pregnancy
Get yourself seen if you think it could be a problem. I'm very annoyed by your boyfriend's reaction, he should have stayed calm and tried to comfort you instead of effing and blinding.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Anonymous
Ok well, I was meant to have my period a few days ago, but all I have was brown discharge :s-smilie: and I've been feeling sick, tired etc......I told my boyfriend this on the phone, and he goes "F*** please say your not ******* pregnant"

We have always been safe so it's unlikely.....but I have to say, this discharge and being late is odd for me. But my boyfriend is really angry now, he wouldn't say he loved me or anything :frown: Just, "get yourself to the effing doctor, and if you are, then you are effing getting rid of it, no doubt about it."

So yeah, I have a boyfriend who has shown me no love at all, and also I have to "get rid of it" if I am, I have no say....

I'm really freaking out right now, can anyone help me? :frown:

Also, when can I actually take a test??

The best bet will be wait until about a week to see if it come.
And still if it does still take a test because it is possaible to have your period and also be preg.

but good luck to u and if u are preg just get your boyfriend told what u want to do.
Reply 35
1. Take a pregnancy test.
2. Your boyfriend doesn't care about you. Maybe you should do something about that...
Reply 36
shinytoy
you know the best form of contraception is two asprins and a popsicle.

take one asprin and place between your knees, and squeeze your knees together to hold it there. take the next asprin and hold it between your thighs squeezing legs together to hold it htere. i think you guys know where the popsicle goes. as long as you stay like this there will be no pregnancy

The scary thing is you catholics aren't even joking. You actually believe this bs.
Sounds like the OP's boyfriend has selfish intentions and cares only for his own welfare. Which makes me wonder, what is the point in being with him?
Reply 38
Davezk
The scary thing is you catholics aren't even joking. You actually believe this bs.

dude its 100% guaranteed no pregnancy if you use this method ALL the TIME you are with a likely ladd!!
Reply 39
shinytoy
dude its 100% guaranteed no pregnancy if you use this method ALL the TIME you are with a likely ladd!!

Yep just like condoms spread AIDs... right?

Explain how it works then? And why it is 100% guarenteed? I bet you can't.

Latest

Trending

Trending