The Student Room Group

2011 medicine Lancaster

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bigAsh
Rejection finally came through... bad times.

Aww :frown: did you have an interview?
Reply 181
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Aww :frown: did you have an interview?

Sadly not :frown:

But life goes on! Fingers crossed for my other choices :smile:
Original post by bigAsh
Sadly not :frown:

But life goes on! Fingers crossed for my other choices :smile:

Yeaa good luck with those :biggrin:
Reply 183
Yeaa good luck with those :biggrin:

Thanks very much :biggrin: Good luck with your application too!
Had my interview on the 23th Feb :smile: the wait is killing me!!!!! its the only uni ive applied to so i do hope i get in :smile: :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I think we should be hearing from them pretty soon since all of the interviews have been done now. They are probably just collating all of the results together though so possibly a couple more weeks until we hear back! Good luck everyone!
Original post by BubblesAndSqueaks
Had my interview on the 28th Feb :smile: the wait is killing me!!!!! its the only uni ive applied to so i do hope i get in :smile: :smile:

The only one? :eek:
Whyyyyy?

God forbid Lancaster says no, what's your back-up plan?
i knowww :frown: well i live round there and i didnt want to move too far away :smile:

ive applied for Biological sciences with biomedical science, and biomedical science too at lancaster, and have an interview for them on the 16th march :smile:

hopefully i get in to them if i dont get medicine, ! but ive no idea what to make of how i did in the mmi interview :smile: who knows maybe lucks on my sideee

xx
i knowww :frown: well i live round there and i didnt want to move too far away :smile:

ive applied for Biological sciences with biomedical science, and biomedical science too at lancaster, and have an interview for them on the 16th march :smile:

hopefully i get in to them if i dont get medicine, ! but ive no idea what to make of how i did in the mmi interview :smile: who knows maybe lucks on my sideee

xx

Good luck bubbles - hopefully luck will be on your side :biggrin:

Btw, do you have any clue how good the Biomed course at Lancs is?

:smile: thanksss :smile:

well i know that its an accredited degree, so u can be a researcher and work in biomedicine , unlike for example biomedicine at manchester which isnt accredited :smile: xx
:smile: thanksss :smile:

well i know that its an accredited degree, so u can be a researcher and work in biomedicine , unlike for example biomedicine at manchester which isnt accredited :smile: xx

Do you feel having an accredited degree for Biomedical sci/biomedicine is worth having over a course that isn't?
Reply 191
Come on Lancaster, please tell me whether I'm in or not, pleeeeeeeeease!!!! the waiting, the not knowing, the checking my emails and ucas track every chance i get....it's killing me!
Original post by sy091392
Come on Lancaster, please tell me whether I'm in or not, pleeeeeeeeease!!!! the waiting, the not knowing, the checking my emails and ucas track every chance i get....it's killing me!

:ditto:
Lancaster.. you are my last :biggrin: please tell me :tongue:
Lancaster.. you are my last :biggrin: please tell me :tongue:

at least u have an offer u don't need to worry :biggrin: i have nothing and 2nd time applying i'm so stressed but only a couple of weeks left now :crossedf:
what is u're first choice?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sarah1991
at least u have an offer u don't need to worry :biggrin: i have nothing and 2nd time applying i'm so stressed but only a couple of weeks left now :crossedf:
what is u're first choice?

Aww, I bet you get an offer from Lancaster :tongue:.. I don't have a first choice at the moment, If I get a Lancaster offer I'll have to think very carefully about where I go :smile:.
Aww, I bet you get an offer from Lancaster :tongue:.. I don't have a first choice at the moment, If I get a Lancaster offer I'll have to think very carefully about where I go :smile:.

thanks n congrats on u're hull offer. u're also a re-applicant if i remember rightly?
Original post by sarah1991
thanks n congrats on u're hull offer. u're also a re-applicant if i remember rightly?

Thanks, yeaaa I'm a reapplicant as well :biggrin: 2nd time round, doesn't seem as bad tbh :s
Thanks, yeaaa I'm a reapplicant as well :biggrin: 2nd time round, doesn't seem as bad tbh :s

it's worse for me coz i've not got anything yet so stressful. got all my relatives asking me where i'm going and then if i don't get any offers just gonna feel like i've wasted a year. but hopefully won't come to that :biggrin:

There's 180 applicants to lancs and 50 placees but they will send out more offers den spaces cos its not everyones first choice. I heard they will send 70 - 100 offers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending