The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When he bends over.....
Reply 2
Add him on facebook (with your interests set to 'men').
Reply 3
If you can think of an answer, drop me a PM. I don't think it can be done, but I'll be ecstatic to be proved wrong.
Reply 4
Get drunk. Play chicken/nervous. Talk about it next day. Gauge reaction. Sorted.
Reply 5
"I like to go to the beach at Brighton because I prefer the feel of sitting on something hard"

Write that in your bio and you're set for life. Then change to Looking for: Dating, Friendship, a Relationship. Interested in: Men.

BOOM. :wink:
Reply 6
Just say randomly "this guy is hot". The other person would work it out himself.
Reply 7
Say you enjoy having sex with men. Notice you never use the word 'gay'.
Keep playing YMCA when he comes close?
Original post by Bienibon
Does anybody know ways of signaling/hinting to someone that you're gay without actually saying it? so there's less embarrassment if the other guy isn't, and not outing yourself for no reason? :s-smilie:

I'm being serious here:

1. Kiss him when sober, but act all drunk
2. See if he moves back or kisses you

Now you know the answer :smile:

Does anybody know ways of signaling/hinting to someone that you're gay without actually saying it? so there's less embarrassment if the other guy isn't, and not outing yourself for no reason? :s-smilie:

Touch him. (Interpret this however you like).
"You're [insert sexual compliment]"

:dontknow:
Reply 11
Tell a story of something you did that could be interpreted both ways and then say that you thought he was hot or something, and they'll get the idea.
Something like "oh ya, i was partying with ____ and we both got really drunk and then he went off to find his girlfriend _____ and i was SOOOO dissapointed because he was hot, has that ever happened to you? :/" and then their story will be either male/female oriented, and then you'll know/he'll know about you/without any embarrassment :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hey,

I am not sure if there is one thing or action you can do to signal that you are gay.

I'm in this situation - to be honest you are the first person I am saying this to - that I know I am gay but for some reason or another I just have not come out.

My mates kind of reckon I am too, cus I just chat about the girly stuff - there is no guy like my who goes on about watching the X Factor and talking about Cheryl Cole so much and her dresses lol .I love chatting about shopping and my girly friends know that its a gay thing.

I love chatting about the celeb gossip in girly magazines as well

So over a period Im sure people have guessed that I'm bit gay from the stuff I say.

I hope everyone kind of works it out. There should not be a need to come out and say I am such and such.....its a private matter.

Just chat about the things that make you gay - without actually saying I AM GAY.
Reply 13
Start stroking their c**k.
Invite them round to your room.

You: I just need to get something out of my closet.

Spoiler

Original post by zjs
Dress in a thong, oil yourself up, put on the YMCA song and back into him while slapping your arse.

Hahah this cracked me up:borat::borat:
Reply 16
Original post by Skoji
If you can think of an answer, drop me a PM. I don't think it can be done, but I'll be ecstatic to be proved wrong.

It can be done - I have done it many times although predominantly for friends.

The strategy is simple - have a normal conversation and slip in key questions that would not appear out of place in the conversation but tell you what you need to now.

For example recently:-

Chatting to a guy I vaguely know at work who my friend fancied.

Me - Are you doing anything this weekend?
Guy - Going to sister's wedding.
Conversation about family/weddings/did he like sister's other half etc.. for about 2mins
Are you taking your other half? (didn't know if he had one)
He replies - "yep she is coming"

Simple - straight and taken guy. My friend was out of luck.
Reply 17
Original post by Skoji

The Location: Behind you sounds rapey :frown:
Reply 18
Wear a gay pride flag?
Act gay?

Latest

Trending

Trending