The Student Room Group

Flatmates Taking my Stuff?

Hey, sorry for the anon, but I know people on here that know my flatmates.

Basically, I order LoveFilm to my Uni Accommodation... and my disc isn't here. I went away for the weekend on the Thursday night, and I still don't have a disc here. LoveFilm says that the DVD was dispatched on the 23rd (so last Tuesday), but its not here. That's like a week...

Prior to this, I've come back and my LoveFilm DVD was open but on the pile of mail by the door, and two of my housemates admitted opening it to see what kind of DVD it was before putting it back. I'm really annoyed by this, but just shrugged it off, because it was put back, and it wasn't scratched or anything. But now its not there.

I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to ask people if it's come, or just see whether it turns up. The annoying thing is, I'm paying for this, and I don't have the DVD yet. I don't want to start accusing people, so how do I drop it into conversation?

I need help at being subtle!
Original post by Anonymous

Basically, I order LoveFilm to my Uni Accommodation... and my disc isn't here. I went away for the weekend on the Thursday night, and I still don't have a disc here. LoveFilm says that the DVD was dispatched on the 23rd (so last Tuesday), but its not here. That's like a week...

i don't understand... are you trying to say your disc isn't there?

try to be a bit clearer next time.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Just ask if a DVD from LoveFilm turned up for you whilst you were away. Simple. Don't make it sound like you think they've taken it, just say something like, 'Oh, did a thing from LoveFilm turn up while i was away over the weekend?'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending