The Student Room Group

British girls, what do you think about foreign men?

As the title says. I know a lot of British get annoyed by all the foreigners that are in the UK, but what do you think of foreign men e.g. Polish, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, who speak English with a foreign accent?

I've got a Polish friend who's a student and he says he doesn't tell girls he's Polish because he thinks British women don't like the Polish.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
if you need to resort to the country you were born in to get a girl, you really are desperate and insecure.
I like french and spanish men
italians are nice too :smile:
Reply 3
Women generally seem to react positively when they find out I'm from Pervistan :sexface:

Usually it doesn't matter though :ahee:
Reply 4
Some are very nice. I have met some very nice Europeans, as well as men from further afield.

Original post by A_master
Women generally seem to react positively when they find out I'm from Pervistan :sexface:

Usually it doesn't matter though :ahee:

Lol therefore you must be able to speak fluent perv. Many men it seems try to speak that language.
Reply 5
Original post by Jenny_Jazz
Some are very nice. I have met some very nice Europeans, as well as men from further afield.

Lol therefore you must be able to speak fluent perv. Many men it seems try to speak that language.

You women secretly speak it too, you're just more discrete about it....
Reply 6
Original post by Beadle's About
You women secretly speak it too, you're just more discrete about it....

Of course we would never admit it :ninja:
Reply 7
English men are ugly.
Reply 8
Original post by spazman21
English men are ugly.

I beg to differ.
Reply 9
British men all look like twigs covered in toothpaste so Women crave a bit of Joey Tribbiani.
As the title says. I know a lot of British get annoyed by all the foreigners that are in the UK, but what do you think of foreign men e.g. Polish, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, who speak English with a foreign accent?

I've got a Polish friend who's a student and he says he doesn't tell girls he's Polish because he thinks British women don't like the Polish.

Wouldn't people realise that he is Polish when he speaks?
Reply 11
British girls love the Europeans.
Reply 12
Original post by Hooj
British men all look like twigs covered in toothpaste so Women crave a bit of Joey Tribbiani.

I think you mean Matt LeBlanc who is half Italian and an eighth Dutch, French, English and Irish.
Reply 13
Original post by Broderss
I think you mean Matt LeBlanc who is a mix of Italian, Dutch, French, English and Irish.
Haha, you noob his real name is Joey Tribbiani and is mostly Italian!
Original post by Hooj

No it isn't you tart, it's Matt LeBlanc.
Original post by Hooj

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_LeBlanc
Reply 16
Lol you guys!
Reply 17
Original post by Jenny_Jazz

I am verbose at perv :sexface:

If Irish counts as foreign, then hell yes!

Though, what girl would deny a posh English man? :love:
Reply 19
Original post by xfactorfan
if you need to resort to the country you were born in to get a girl, you really are desperate and insecure.

Lol... why?

What if the said Polish gentleman has a sweetheart back in Poland that he knew from his earlier days so wants to get with her specifically.

Or he might be Roman Catholic and desire a lady who shares specifically shares the same religious values in Poland, no?

Also, what if he doesn't find British women attractive and/or British women tend not to find him attractive? Sometimes there is a stigma with going out with Eastern European men because they are often heavily stigmatized in the British press.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending