The Student Room Group

how to 'come out'

Advice..
Reply 1
The idea of coming out is pretty silly. No one actually cares if you're gay, sorry.
Reply 2
make some banners and find some music! kidding...

why not just be you and if people ask then tell them the truth? i highly doubt many people would care either way.

to your family though, just come home with a partner one day?
Reply 3
take your trousers off infront of friends and family members and masturbate furiously into a twilight poster with taylor lautner (shirtless pref.).

or you can just tell them.
Reply 4
Go to your town hall and waggle your cock around screaming 'I LOVE BOY GEORGE'. That always works a treat.
"mum, dad... I'm gay."

pretty sure they already know anyway
Reply 6
Be prepared for "but what about grandchildren!?!?"

Even if you have five brothers and sisters.
Reply 7
Facebook? :holmes:

[Interested in men] :yes:
Most of my gay friends just kept bringing their boyfriends home until their parents felt the need to ask.

Although if your folks are in serious denial, this could go on up to the point where you're fellating a Filipino drag queen on the kitchen table, and your mother just averts her gaze and tells you lunch will be ready in five.
Just sit your parents down, and tell them. Then work slowly, starting with those you're closest to, until everyone you want to know has been told. You don't "have" to come out to everyone, but your family would be pleased that you'd felt that you could talk to them about it.

But your Mum will bring up the subject of grandkids, so have an answer ready for that one.
Reply 10
I'm guessing you're gay?

If so, then if your family are particularly homophobic, you may have to sit them down and tell them. If not, then there's really no need. Just go about your business. If you bring a girlfriend/boyfriend home one day and they ask, just say "That's my boyfriend/girlfriend". They may inquire further, then you can talk about it.

It's not a good idea to make a big deal out of your sexuality, because it's not really a big deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending