The Student Room Group

Late period

I’ve taken a pregnancy test and it came out negative however my period has not come yet and I am experiencing cramps and I am feeling nauseous although I have not thrown up. Also I feel stressed out can the nausea come as a result of stress.

I’m leaking although nothing coming out. In terms of period blood.

What does this mean?
Reply 1
The negative preganancy test is encouraging if you're not trying to get pregnant. You could do another one for your peace of mind. Period could just be late.
Informative reading.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/missed-or-late-periods/
You need to speak to your GP and not just the receptionist.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve taken a pregnancy test and it came out negative however my period has not come yet and I am experiencing cramps and I am feeling nauseous although I have not thrown up. Also I feel stressed out can the nausea come as a result of stress.

What does this mean?

are you active?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
are you active?

What you mean
Reply 5

What does this mean?

Isn't your period due tomorrow?
Original post by Surnia

hang on, how would you know that?
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia

Usually occurs on the 29th
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #3
hang on, how would you know that?

I'm psychic!

Actually, bcause of the umpteen other threads this user has made about pregnancy and periods...
Reply 9
Usually occurs on the 29th

So, it's not late, is it?

Think you need to learn more about how reproduction in general and your body in particular works...

What does this mean?

Sorry, you are leaking?! Leaking what?!
What you mean

sexually active or family history of PCOS/PCOD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending