The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Does the dad know? Last thing you want is him interrupting your happy family years down the line and trying to stir things up.
Obvious troll, didn't even bother responding back. In fact, I think I'm gonna do this, make false posts that seem true and let a bunch of randoms waste time replying. Fun fun fun!
Reply 82
This is disgusting. Give up your man card you cretin, i hate men like you. She slept with another ****ing guy and manipulates you, think about it you retard.
Reply 83
lol having a baby with someone else made her realise how much she loves you? more like she realised she needs some support in her life from now on.
Reply 84
Original post by babygirl110
It's not his problem though, it's another man's problem, i.e. the guy who got her pregnant. He'll be creating problems for himself is he stays and why should he? Well I guess, they do say love is blind.

I don't think busby babe is being immature in any way, at the end of the day this is a huge life changing decision that cannot be taken lightly and ultimately one has to make a decision that is thought through and carefully weighed up.
I think it's more immature to make a decision to look after a child at a young age without having carefully considered the ramifications, Alfie Patten comes to mind.

Original post by Cicerao
A real man would always take responsibility for his problems.

...note, HIS problems. If he runs away from his own kid then yeah, dick move. As it is, it's not his kid. And he's being pussywhipped.

Its the problem of his partner, so if he is serious about her (and vice-a-versa), then he shares in it irrespective of who the baby belongs to.

As I said before, he should think twice before breaking up with her because if its with the 'other people might think he is a pussy' attitude. If he feels uncormfortable with raising another man's child, then thats his prerogative .

As an aside, that smug "I'm so mature :wink:" thing is as immature and unattractive as you can get.

And why should that bother me? :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 85
Mug.

That is all.
aint that a bitch, a guy who wants to stay with his girlfriend even tho she is having another dudes baby.

idiot of the yea.
Reply 87
So you wear in a long term relationship broke up for a few months and she is pregnant. If she actually loved you then she would not have gotten pregnant. This has disaster written all over it.
Reply 88
The OP is a faggot who is scared he'll never find another girlfriend.

Man up you utter wimp.

She sh*gged some other guy during a break, probs realised she was pregnant and went running back to you for support because she's knows you're a mug and you'd always be the 'back up' guy.

I can't believe you're actually contemplating shackling yourself with such a slut and her problems when you can walk away with zero guilt. If you stay with her, it will literally ruin your life, well that maybe a hyperbole seeing as you can walk away at anytime, but still... Man up.
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend is 20 and I'm 22, I've been with her for nearly three years (except for a two month break in October/November) during this break she slept with another guy and fell pregnant. Under no circumstances does she want to get rid of the baby or anything like that and I completely understand that but it places me in a really awkward situation. The break made me realise (and her) how much we're in love and how perfect we are, yet this baby is going to create massive problems. She has been completely and utterly honest with me and now I don't know what to do. She told me that ideally I'd "father" the baby and we'd carry on as normal and I said I'd happily do that (for fear of losing her) -we've even told her/my family and friends that we're expecting! I'm just worried that even before the baby is born I'm having serious doubts! Does it seem ridiculous to try and live this lie, or would it seem worth a shot?! :/ please help me! x

OP what do you plan to do now?
Reply 90
If you love someone, you don't bugger off and get knocked up by someone else. She's taking you for a mug, mate.

Like someone else said, this has disaster written all over it. You've agreed to bring up someone else's kid simply because you're scared of losing your girlfriend - uh, doesn't the fact that your girlfriend shagged someone else the minute you broke up and is having his baby tell you that she's nothing to be worried about losing?! Better off without her.
Original post by wactm
Its not his problem. Its his girls, too bad she drops her panties first sniff of dick.

:lolwut: TSR can be so crude at times
The fact that you even came onto TSR to ask this, knowing fully well of the responses you'd get, tells me that you're trying to justify a gut-feeling.
I'd say go for it, to be honest. If you don't want to lose her, then the baby will grow up with a father figure who will love it more than it's biological father would, and you will still be with the person you love, as will your girlfriend. It doesn't matter what other people think, bring up that baby the way you want, not the way other people think you should. 3 years is not a short amount of time, and i know through experience, that if two people are very much in love, they shouldn't seperate over something that can be fixed. the baby will grow up knowing you as a father, and will probably understand the situation very well when you choose to tell it :smile: good luck! x
Don't do it. Seriously.

Latest

Trending

Trending