The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

depends how tall you are. im 5ft7 and i wear heels alot making me around 6ft so a boy whos 6ft+ is perfect i supose 7ft would be abit much lol
Wish we could ban threads about height :frown:
Reply 3
When my neck (or yours) starts to ache regularly.
When he starts looking like a tree
Reply 5
There is a search function you know.
uhhh anything past 6 ft 5 i think
there was a kid at my school who was almost near 7 feet! he had to duck under the doorways which was pretty funny.
Out of curiosity how tall are you sir? Answer: Doesn't matter to be I'm pretty lanky myself.
I don't think there is such a thing :h: When I wear heels I'm about 6ft so I'd prefer a guy who was a bit taller than that, but I don't really have an upper limit, I love tall men :smile:

Edit: can someone explain why I got negged for this?
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a guy...but I'll answer for girls :biggrin:

if she is taller than me by more than a few inches (which given I'm 6ft 3 is quite impressive anyway)

or if I have to physically bend down/hurt neck to kiss her
Being 5'6/7 ish I'd say about 6'3/4 is about the limit for me personally but In general I think a guy should be about 7 inches taller than the girl- if she wears 4/5 inch heels, he should be 2/3 inches taller than her still. Eg if she's 5'2 he should be about 5'9 ish.
Again, just my opinion :smile:
NEVER.
I'd love a freakishly tall bf.
I'd even call it an ambition.
Original post by Pinball_heart
NEVER.
I'd love a freakishly tall bf.
I'd even call it an ambition.

Even that tall? ^^^^
Reply 14
Theres no such thing as too tall for me. Up, up, and awaaaaay

(actually thats a lie 7ft would be freaky)
Reply 15
To the point where I'd literally have to jump to kiss him.
Original post by Nick1sHere
Even that tall? ^^^^

YES.
Obviously there would be other factors involved, such as looks, personality, etc.
Also I reckon I'm taller than that woman.
Reply 17
The picture of that couple, made LOL

Um well, I guess if I had to crane my neck and talk really loud for them to hear me, then they would be too tall :smile:
I'm 5'7.5...so my perfect height is 6'1-6'3. I think taller than 6'5/6 would be getting a bit too tall for me, but I'd prefer someone who's 6'5 to 5'5....

TALL IS GOOD.
Reply 19
More than about 5'8"...no offence to those taller, I just love shorties. :h:

Latest