The Student Room Group

Small boobs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reflexive
Oh come on you also get big round titayys to play with. That must be worth the outlay surely.

They're really not that entertaining when they're your own, haha!
Original post by rachelkeira
They're really not that entertaining when they're your own, haha!

Even when you have suds running down them in the shower? Sorry, my mind doesn't understand! :colone:
small boobs are better than no boobs and i'd rather have long legs then what i have.
Original post by Reflexive
Even when you have suds running down them in the shower? Sorry, my mind doesn't understand! :colone:

Haha, even then.
I'm not huge on big boobs, pun not intended.
I like all boobs and perky ass :wink:
Reply 65
Bum > Boobs.

Don't worry about your size, men have different opinions. Depends how small IMO. B is lowest for me.
Reply 66
I used to have bigger breasticles.

But I lost lots of weight and now have none ... well in comparison, haha.

But due to my medication, (not the pill), they grow a little lol.

I still have massive hips though :frown:

--

And also, be what you feel comfortable, as opposed to what everyone else likes.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by cybergrad
small boobs are much better than fake boobs.

all boobs are nice, small, medium, big..................and look at the bright side, once you get much older you would not need to lift them up in order to have a shower.

anything is better than fake boobs
Original post by Anonymous
I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel :frown: I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? :redface: If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".

Pic?
Breasts are very visually pleasing to guys especially big ones. They're a big thing, they're important, and, sadly, girls are handicapped for not having big ones.

However being fat with big breasts (and breasts are fat, so fatter you get bigger they get usually) means you're fat.

I would far far rather a slim girl with a nice physique with smaller breasts to a fat girl with big ones.

In fact, I doubt I'd ever sleep with a girl who was overweight. Shallow, maybe.

In practice, it doesn't matter. Because guys do look at your face and your physique above all else - if breasts are covered and they're not big, it's a guessing game how big they really are. By the time you come to sleep with a girl, you don't really know how they'll look naked, you can guess - and by the time a guy sees your breasts he wants to sleep with you no matter their size.

I've slept with a girl who didn't wear low cut tops, after sleeping with her thought her breasts were small - she was a D. Slept with another girl, thought she had big breasts, she was a C. One girl had really nice ones and she was an A. Men's perceptions can be influenced by your behaviour, your dress sense etc.

Maybe girls with big breasts get more attention if they're on show - it makes them look more confident sexually, more likely to be easy and put out, maybe because it's more socially acceptable to glare and it be funny - and attract their attention and let the girl know they're attracted to her without it being creepy.
Reply 70
I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel :frown: I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? :redface: If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".

Sounds fine, go with whatever suits you (and it sounds like it does)
I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel :frown: I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway...
Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger?

There's such a thing as too big as far as boobs go - some chaps will think I'm mad for saying it but so what? Personally, I prefer a smaller chest, nice legs and a nice bum on women - from your description of yourself you sound gorgeous - and you're right to feel fine as you are. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending