The Student Room Group

Girls only :Can anyone here help me? Please?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by GdotL
You're alright mate but I bet you have a proper foreign accent!

No
Reply 41
Original post by kalaghoda
No

Lol sorry then but if you say you're British, then something about you is giving off a foreign vibe. British girls aren't so keen on freshies. Just being honest. Maybe some other girls can give you clothes/hairstyle tips??
Reply 42
PM me your pic if you like,
but everybody is beautiful. you just need to work around the features of yourself that you like, for example find a haircut that flatters your face shape and clothes that flatter your body shape.

You need to start seeing the beauty in yourself because as soon as you see it yourself other start to see it to. Act confident and people will see you as confident, and confidence is a very attractive thing in a person. But remember that confidence doesn't necessarily mean being loud. And don't be afraid to be yourself, and voice your opinions.
This isn't going to happen overnight, but just work on it and eventually you'll start to feel more confident about yourself.

xxx Georgie
Dude, what the duck? I've seen you posted your pic around few times now. Since last year..

Man up, you're not bad looking. Just do something with your hair. Been almost a year now, still have yet to sort up your self-esteem issues? Chill brah, you're fine. Just, be more confident about yourself.
Original post by kalaghoda
Umm how? I am a guy

Oh, sounded like you was a girl in the OP :ahee:
Pm me :smile:
Reply 46
Hey don't feel that way about yourself..Im sure you're very pretty
And if you start having confidence in yourself you will seem much prettier to yourself and everyone else...Feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 47
what if you're ugly? what's wrong with that? Do you really think that is all that's worth about people? Are you that shallow? Besides, beauty can be in all sorts of things, faces, people. If you want to look your best, try not to worry much about it. I heard it gives you wrinkles.
PM me :smile:
Sure, you can PM me a pic of you. I'll be nice. :biggrin:
Reply 50
Ok, now that I made my mysanthropic self happy, let me tell you that if you do want to look your best, don't compare yourself to others, don't try to be another person rather than you in terms of physical appearance (don't die your hair in a certain colour just because X or Y make it look so fabulous) and don't survive by other's opinions. I can find you ugly and some guy on the street can tell you right away you're the most beautiful person alive. That doesn't change you. Just try to be healthy, take care of your skin and hair. And remember to don't give a damn. That is truly inspiring.
o.O

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending