Turn on thread page Beta

How important is kissing after sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If she's really beautiful, you may not want to stop kissing her.. but yes generally it's a function of feelings.. and the ability to remain conscious

ReputationRep:
    Sandwich first kissing later

Maybe

ReputationRep:
    Kiss?
    I just try and run as far away as possible and not get arrested.

ReputationRep:
    Very, I also like a cuddle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    I dunno i guess it depends on the guy. My FWB kisses me after sex but it is just sex, no relationship
    I might have led a sheltered life so far (I'm sure I haven't but you never know!) but I've never met a real genuine girl who has a FWB...! Its very progressive and all that, but just to clarify for the benefit of my tiny mind, does it mean that you're friends with a guy who you occassionally use for sex...?! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    I might have led a sheltered life so far (I'm sure I haven't but you never know!) but I've never met a real genuine girl who has a FWB...! Its very progressive and all that, but just to clarify for the benefit of my tiny mind, does it mean that you're friends with a guy who you occassionally use for sex...?! x
    Yes. Although we werent friends beforehand more like acquaintances and now we have sex occasionally, but we dont hang out other than that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.