The Student Room Group

I'm a virgin - not sure what he expects right now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by steve collins
Tbh, you seem to have the right idea, 90% of the people posting in threads like yours will be women who have been hurt by KNOWN 'players', something which is inevitably 10% their own fault for getting into it recklessly.
Basically tell him where you stand early on, make sure he's aware of your position, and then progress at your own pace.
The cliché of saying 'make him wait, if he likes you he'll wait' doesn't mean "deliberately take it slow FOR THE SAKE OF testing him. It means take things at your own pace, and don't let him pressure you.
they're not the same thing. but tbh, you sound fairly sensible.

If it goes badly, PM me and i'll destroy his innocence ;D :cannon:

good luck xD

He's right, OP. :sadnod:

He may be hard to resist, but if you really like him and can't help yourself, just know that you might end up getting hurt.

Best of luck to you though :smile:
Reply 21
Take things slow with him until you are sure you want more.

And if you are going to sleep with him, I'd highly recommend you tell him you're a virgin. I didnt tell my (then) boyfriend I was and 2 year after we broke up he still doesnt know. My first time was really good, he was still gentle, asking me if i was ok etc, but i stil sometimes wonder what it would have been like if he knew.

I was like you, just worried it would scare him off but if a guy doesnt want you cos of that then he's a waste of time
Reply 22
Don't rush anything. If he starts pushing for sex soon then I would tell him your position, if he doesnt stop being pushy I'd leave him. But hopefully he's a nice guy and will understand why you want to wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending