The Student Room Group

My boyfriend *STABBING holes in condoms* before we have sex"!

I guess you read the title so I won't repeat...

I found this out today. After we had sex which might I say, was very satisfying, his cum oozed down out of me. I know what you're thinking... Oh oh well the condom burst... No! No! NO! It never burst. We always have the durable ones and I checked if he'd changed. No he never. Oh gosh I can't breath...

What if I'm pregnant. How many times has this happened before? All these questions inside my head is ruining me. We have a reletionship bult on distrust and sex. IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS. We does he want a baby? Does he want to financially cripple me, while emotionally destrying my life.

If he wants a baby then why doesn't he tell me GODDAMMIT. Gah... Sorry about this but I think I'm going to cry. We were so good together. He was massive... The biggest guy I've had in a while. I feel lonely and isolated away from reality right now.
Oh and if you're thinking, well how did you find out? I saw the missing needle from my sewing kit (It's ok I do fashion and uni so it's not the traditional sewing eww). It had been missing for weeks. I felt his cum inside me. I put 2 and 2 together and inspected the condom. It was pierced twice. I was never good at maths but I do know that 2 and 2 is 4, not 5!

What should I do?!
........... :rolleyes:

a) confront him and/or dump him for being such a knob.

b) go and get the morning after pill and then confront him.

c) buy your own supply of condoms, keep them somewhere he can't tamper with them, and only use them for sex.

d) go and get the contraceptive pill and just get rid of condoms altogether.
Reply 2
Confront him about it, then dump him. Get the morning after pill if its not too late & get yourself a pregnancy test. Good luck !
wooh!!! don't act rashly. think this over again before you even consider confronting him.
Troll?

But anyway....

1. Morning after pill

2. Get on the contraceptive pill

3. I really doubt he'd be able to pierce holes without you seeing, do you leave the room when he puts the condom on??
Reply 5
Oh, Oh she wants it...
Oh, Oh she wants it...
He's gonna give it to her...
Reply 6
I think you could've asked that question without:

... his cum oozed down out of me.

&

He was massive... The biggest guy I've had in a while

And just what the **** is this?:

I put 2 and 2 together and inspected the condom. It was pierced twice. I was never good at maths but I do know that 2 and 2 is 4, not 5!

Such lines make me think Troll. Not sure if serious... :dry:
Er, assuming this isn't a troll...why is everyone focusing on the pill? ****ing get tested for STIs. This guy's enough of a dick to be sleeping around.
Reply 8
Confront him if true kick his arse to the kerb, how old are you?
Original post by Animae

I found this out today. After we had sex which might I say, was very satisfying, his cum oozed down out of me. I know what you're thinking... Oh oh well the condom burst... No! No! NO! It never burst. We always have the durable ones and I checked if he'd changed. No he never. Oh gosh I can't breath...

What if I'm pregnant. How many times has this happened before? All these questions inside my head is ruining me. We have a reletionship bult on distrust and sex. IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS. We does he want a baby? Does he want to financially cripple me, while emotionally destrying my life.

If he wants a baby then why doesn't he tell me GODDAMMIT. Gah... Sorry about this but I think I'm going to cry. We were so good together. He was massive... The biggest guy I've had in a while. I feel lonely and isolated away from reality right now.
Oh and if you're thinking, well how did you find out? I saw the missing needle from my sewing kit (It's ok I do fashion and uni so it's not the traditional sewing eww). It had been missing for weeks. I felt his cum inside me. I put 2 and 2 together and inspected the condom. It was pierced twice. I was never good at maths but I do know that 2 and 2 is 4, not 5!

What should I do?!

It still could have burst y'know...
Original post by Fumblenuts91
Er, assuming this isn't a troll...why is everyone focusing on the pill? ****ing get tested for STIs. This guy's enough of a dick to be sleeping around.

+1
Reply 11
What should you do? One idea comes (sorry) to mind, dump him.
Tell him to stop watching Eastenders

Spoiler

Confront him
Reply 13
Original post by Animae

What should I do?!

you clearly know how to let us know what's important :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by Animae

What should I do?!

You should leave that guy and come with me.:smile:
Two needle-sized holes in a condom would not let enough 'cum' in that it would 'ooze' out of you.

I call troll.

Latest

Trending

Trending