The Student Room Group

Am I pregnant?

I'm so scared about getting pregnant. Me and my boyfriend just use male condoms. We try to be so careful. The other day we was having sex with me on top. We decided to change positions. I got off and went on my back. We noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. I felt below and the end was just hanging out. I believe it must have stayed in when I got off him.
Original post by AHK8
I'm so scared about getting pregnant. Me and my boyfriend just use male condoms. We try to be so careful. The other day we was having sex with me on top. We decided to change positions. I got off and went on my back. We noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. I felt below and the end was just hanging out. I believe it must have stayed in when I got off him.

Had he finished by that point?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Had he finished by that point?

No
Original post by AHK8
No

You should be fine then. Get a pregnancy test just to be sure.
Original post by AHK8
No

As above.
i agree with Enigma's advice to use a pregnancy test

or see a doctor :smile:
Original post by AHK8

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. On desktop, if you hover over My TSR and click on All Forums under the Quick Links heading, this will show you all the available forums. :smile:

If you're concerned about pregnancy and you're having regular sex, you need to speak with your doctor about going on some kind of birth control.

Quick Reply

Latest