The Student Room Group

Cheating

My boyfriend and I are currently separated from loosing our house and living separate. I went to visit him and found condoms in his bag...this is the second time and we don't use condoms..what would y'all think especially if he very interested in having sex with you no more.?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and I are currently separated

Sorry to hear about the house, but do you mean youre just apart or have you actually split up? If the latter, he's not cheating.
My boyfriend and I are currently separated from loosing our house and living separate. I went to visit him and found condoms in his bag...this is the second time and we don't use condoms..what would y'all think especially if he very interested in having sex with you no more.?

Did he have condoms ready for you two to you know…😳 or in this instance with condoms in his bag was it to do it with someone else

Not good almost certain he is cheating on you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending