The Student Room Group

Kids putting crap up the exhaust/eggs/tennis balls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm actually shocked at the type of 'pranks' you lot get up to - do you not have respect for other people's belongings and property? :lolwut:

Anyway OP go to the police, claim it's criminal damage. We'll see how funny little sh*ts like that think it is when they have criminal records, can't get to university and are unemployable.
Reply 21
Original post by Manc990
Every morning 'my friend' used to urinate on my neighbours milk which was left outside their front door by the milkman

Why would you do that? Seriously, what is the point of peeing on someone's milk? It's so immature, not to mention pathetic. People need to learn to respect other people's property.
Reply 22
Original post by .Ali.
I'm actually shocked at the type of 'pranks' you lot get up to - do you not have respect for other people's belongings and property? :lolwut:

Anyway OP go to the police, claim it's criminal damage. We'll see how funny little sh*ts like that think it is when they have criminal records, can't get to university and are unemployable.

I can't do that as they said they'd stab me and smash my windows. I'm stuck....
Reply 23
Original post by cwboyracer
I can't do that as they said they'd stab me and smash my windows. I'm stuck....

Tell the police they're threatening you, they'll get further records. Don't let a bunch of wild ape like creatures bully you, they're nothing. :smile:
Reply 24
I'm not proud to say it, but when I was in school I put a condom over a teachers exhaust. It rapidly blew up to maximum capacity then popped when she started the car
Original post by davidmarsh01
Not many snowballs will cause a dent...

Yes but some will, and when you can see the car being dented from the more icy ones it's annoying.

Even if they cause no damage what so ever it's still a really dickish thing to do.
Reply 26
Anyone reminded of the banana in the tailpipe incident in Beverly Hills Cop?
Reply 27
But seriously, tell the police!
Reply 28
It's times like that I miss laws where you could booby trap your home
Original post by .Ali.
do you not have respect for other people's belongings and property?

sadly that is a totally alien concept to a increasing proportion of our society and its starting in the youth and spreading generation by generation as they age.
Reply 30
The stuff people do these days and think it's perfectly acceptable :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending