Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm serious!

Imagine this; you have been with your boyfriend / girlfriend for 2 years ish now, and there is this other person who follows said OH around like a firefly wrapped around a lantern.
    Everytime you intervene, s/he gives you complete evils, but OH is oblivious to her / his deviance. On and on this goes for about 6 months, until you realise that stalker is 'randomly' turning up to a lot of places where your OH hangs out (the same bars / clubs / shop where OH works) ...
    You try and try to get OH to realise the obsession stalker clearly has, and they make you out to be 'overreacting' and 's/he's just a friend'. Am I going mad? Am I uberly jealous for no reason? Am I paranoid or overprotective?

All I know is that I want to get my claws out and tell her to GTFO. And breathe.

What would you do in this situation?

My OH does have a stalker. Well, kind of. He's her friend that's UTTERLY obsessed with her.

Unfortunately for him, I'm hot as ****.

Bunny boiler.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.