The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde University/UCAS/Replies? (English)

Sorry to be boring if this has been brought up a million times already.

I have applied for English at Strathclyde University. I check Ucas daily, and have recieved nothing as far as responses go- no conditional, rejections, nowt.
:mad:

I'm just being impatient and I know that. Thought i'd make a wee thread here to find out if anyone else appluying for English has heard anything and when they did?

S
I applied to do English at Strathclyde and they did take AGES to reply, but eventually I got a conditional offer from them around the middle of March. I was getting really impatient too, and I rang up the uni before I got my reply, but they just told me that they had a lot of applications to get through and so it took a long time.
Hope this helps at all- you'll get a reply soon! :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Ah so it's an idea to contact the university then? hmm might just do that.
Reply 3
Actually, could you tell me who you contacted? As in an email address or phone number? If you could id much appreciate it.
Cheers,
S.
Hm, I don't have the number any more, but I just phoned the applications office. However, they couldn't really help me so I don't know how much use it would be to you, unless you just want assurance that your application is being attended to. In this case, the number will be on the university website.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending