The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohm
I look better than Brad Pitt. :smile: Come here.

Na, I'am not sure this look suits you:

Reply 141
Original post by Inzamam99
I can't now :frown: Well done you've opened it permanently.

OK, now introduce me to your sister. :smile: I wanna know her in depth.
Original post by ohm
OK, now introduce me to your sister. :smile: I wanna know her in depth.

My sister's five. Are you admitting you're a pedophile?
Reply 143
i'm pakistani and i don't think my parents care what race i marry as long as that person is a muslim :biggrin:
Reply 144
Original post by surina_xxx
Are your parents not like that?

:wink: true

hmmmm now that is tempting but your just as old as my dad

But as sexy as B. Pitt. Come here. :colone:
Original post by surina_xxx
Are your parents not like that?

I know they'd prefer me to marry someone who is Pakistani, not sure how they'd approach me wanting to marry someone from another race :o:confused:
Reply 146
My sister's five. Are you admitting you're a pedophile?

looool Then I will explore your mom. :smile:
Original post by qwerty_mad
It's so true. I have a friend who says that he has no option but to marry a person of his own kind (not just same religion) and its the same with many of my female Asian friends.

I'm talking South-Asian here. So a Pakistani for a Pakistani; Indian for an Indian and so on.

Why, though?

Its a major cultural thing, its just the parents grew in a very closed society, so they stick to what they know best.... plus there lower divisions like Bangladesh people start looking at what area your from and everything...

But to be honest things are kinda changing....
plus asian parents are more sensetive over there girls marrying different ethnicities, dont no why
(edited 12 years ago)
My mum's making me marry a black guy. :frown:
Original post by ohm
But as sexy as B. Pitt. Come here. :colone:

I think i'm gunna have to pass on that...sorry

Original post by LettersFromTheSky
I know they'd prefer me to marry someone who is Pakistani, not sure how they'd approach me wanting to marry someone from another race :o:confused:

Well if you ever do find yourself wanting to be with someone who is not Pakistani, if your parents saw you were truely happy then they shouldn't stop you being with them. but if they are strict about it, it can be really tricky and hard
Original post by ohm
looool Then I will explore your mom. :smile:

My mum will literally tear your knob off and stuff it in your mouth before you get anywhere near her.
Reply 151
Why did the OP write "asian girls" and not guys?
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
My mum's making me marry a black guy. :frown:

Definitely :troll: A traditional Indian family even thinking of tolerating their kuri marrying a black guy? I don't think so...
Original post by stroppyninja
I am not "you white people". Way to lump everyone in with my "delusional" ideas.
I was mostly referring to white girlfriends, as of the asians that i know (yes, i don't know thousands of them), having a white girlfriend seems to be a bit of a trophy, like having a supermodel wife. Maybe having moved to the UK their ideals have been softened?

Judging by the neg, I imagine you must be mad, bro.:angry:

Well maybe you live in a majority White area or something? :K: I don't know a single Asian guy who wants to have a White girlfriend, although I do know several who sleep with White girls and laugh about it. (all my friends are Asian)
Original post by Iqbal007
Its a major cultural thing, its just the parents grew in a very closed society, so they stick to what they know best.... plus there lower divisions like Bangladesh people start looking at what area your from and everything...

But to be honest things are kinda changing....
plus asian parents are more sensetive over there girls marrying different ethnicities, dont no why

True, the amount of gossip within the Pakistani community when some girl married a Bengali man. Oh my days.....
Reply 155
Original post by Angelus
Was there a reason to this post? A family like Surina's is wonderful to let them be with whoever they wish.
Perhaps for you it is not the case in which case I feel sorry for you.

It's funny because it is not a typical response from a supposed south asian family that's all.

Key word: Perhaps
Coming from an Indian family, yes it is true but as long as their indian, my parents don't really mind what kind of indian it is as in different surnames of other people etc...
Original post by Anonymous
Well maybe you live in a majority White area or something? :K: I don't know a single Asian guy who wants to have a White girlfriend, although I do know several who sleep with White girls and laugh about it. (all my friends are Asian)

BTW I know there are a small proportion of Asians who date outside their race because you can't help who you fall for, but I find it hard to believe that there are any who actively want to do so.
Reply 158
My mum will literally s:colondollar: your knob off and stuff it in her mouth after you get near her.

:eek: really? I thought she was into young guys.
Definitely :troll: A traditional Indian family even thinking of tolerating their kuri marrying a black guy? I don't think so...

I was joking silly!!!! :jester:

Latest

Trending

Trending