The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"there's always someone for everyone"
Reply 21
do u av comitment issues? cuz some ppl can and not really know it
Reply 22
creepy1986
Nice generalisation.I was in a 27 Month relationship from being 17 and a half, and it was the girl who did the deed that split us up. I was in love with her too, she went away to uni and well... you can guess the rest :frown:

Hence the flameproof suit :p: ... But seriously, in the grand scheme of things, its probably pretty even across the gender divide.

--------------

bettyboop
do u av comitment issues? cuz many ppl can and not really know it

Corrected you there :wink:
Reply 23
My friend at uni didn't have a boyfriend until she was 20 - but it was her 6month anniversary this weekend and now she's really happy. I wouldn't worry if i were you. xx
Reply 24
don't worry about it... =)
when youre 16, people think these things matter. but they really dont. I wouldnt bother about it. Just go out and have fun, youre young!
im 22 and i had a 6 month relationship with a guy from the internet who dumped me because he couldnt get inside me :s-smilie: hence im still a virgin... i think if i hadnt met him on the net id still be waiting for a first boyf. id like a nice boyfriend now but not met the right guy that i can trust and i know isnt just using me
Reply 27
I hate being me!!!! :mad:
Ive just been for a walk around town with my friend and her bf, hes not actually a bf just a friend though. Anyway when I said I was 20 he said 'omg I don't believe it, not being nasty but you look as though your just out of primary school. He kept saying every now and again that he can't believe im 20 then my friend said that her dad said I look 12. I look stupid hanging around with them and I was the oldest one there!

would you all take this as an insult?? You'l probably say its better looking younger but if you were 20 and looked 12 I don't think anyone would like it :frown:
Just you wait til you look 23 and they look 45. Then we'll see who's laughing.
Reply 29
Happy Cycling
Just you wait til you look 23 and they look 45. Then we'll see who's laughing.

Thats what people say, but does it really work like that? Im sure I'l still have wrinkles like everyone else lol, hope its true though :redface:
Reply 30
alio~
This will sound soooo stupid but my friend has just called for me with a new bf she said he was and I said Id go round in about an hour. Thing is im really nervous but no idea why :confused: :confused: :confused: Im not jelous.
Anyway is there something to worry about if youv'e not had a bf/gf by 20 :redface:

No of course not. But if you don't have one by 30 you are terminated due to having outlived your usefulness. Where do you think they got the idea for Logan's Run from?
Reply 31
gordon2002
"there's always someone for everyone"

woah.......bs
Reply 32
I havn't had any serious gf yet, i've had a few flings, though not really sexual, just fun. I do kinda want a gf, but I wouldn't want one just for the sake of it.
Reply 33
im almost entirely convinced the best girls have had few or no boyfriends.
Reply 34
j@de
No of course not. But if you don't have one by 30 you are terminated due to having outlived your usefulness. Where do you think they got the idea for Logan's Run from?

oow i love that film, i'd be one year off turning red now!!
Don't stress you'll get sick to death of men by the time you get to 30, just have fun. :wink:
I wouldn't worry. I hadn't had a boyfriend until I was 19, in my second year at uni, and we've been together a year and counting. You just have to wait until the right chap comes along!
Reply 36
im nearly 20 never had anything serious!!

i get jelous of people on hollyoaks but none i know coz they are all stupid!! and see to swap all the time lol
Hey dont worry, im sure the right dude will come along, there's no rush and dont feel pressurized or wierd that you dont have one yet.. so? big deal!! Dont worry about it, as someone has said already, the right person will come when you least expect it : D
alio~
This will sound soooo stupid but my friend has just called for me with a new bf she said he was and I said Id go round in about an hour. Thing is im really nervous but no idea why :confused: :confused: :confused: Im not jelous.
Anyway is there something to worry about if youv'e not had a bf/gf by 20 :redface:

No it's not a problem i mean look at me i'm 23 and i have never had a girlfriend so don't worry about it.
alio~
I hate being me!!!! :mad:
Ive just been for a walk around town with my friend and her bf, hes not actually a bf just a friend though. Anyway when I said I was 20 he said 'omg I don't believe it, not being nasty but you look as though your just out of primary school. He kept saying every now and again that he can't believe im 20 then my friend said that her dad said I look 12. I look stupid hanging around with them and I was the oldest one there!

would you all take this as an insult?? You'l probably say its better looking younger but if you were 20 and looked 12 I don't think anyone would like it :frown:

Look at my profile picture i don't look 23 it's a compliment anyway. It means your healthy because you eat less sugar and alcohol and don't smoke. Am i right well that's what i do anyway. :p:

Don't worry too much :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending