The Student Room Group

What to wear clubbing?? Want to hide legs :/

I'm going clubbing for the first time this weekend :/ and i have no idea what to wear :/ i have scars all down my legs from folliculitis, from the knee down and there is no way I'm getting my legs out (haven't done since i was about 14)...also as per my dermatologist's advice i haven't shaved in a good few months so I look pretty feral to say the least :tongue:

I know on nights out, my friends who have been clubbing all wear shorts/little dresses and go bare legged but obviously i can't :/ I'm about 5ft5, size 10...is there anything i can wear that won't make me stand out and still make me look good?

Scroll to see replies

Jeans? Plenty of girls wear jeans clubbing...
Reply 2
Hmm maybe...but it might get a bit too hot for my skinnies :/

Modest and practical.
Hmmm, well if they're below your knee.... how bad are the scars? Skin coloured tights? Patterned black ones?
Reply 5
Maybe a pair of black skinny jeans?
Tights or leggings?
Just wear tights...and when you're in the club, people wont be able to see your legs! Have fun :smile:
Reply 8
Ask you friends to wear tights/leggings on your first night out with you? :dontknow:

So you don't look like the odd one out :wink:
Reply 9
dark was hjeans or jeggings and a nice -ish top :smile:
Consult shinytoy. I'm sure she has plenty of advice for you.
Bounce around in a sleeping bag.
Reply 12
jeans and top
Reply 13
Those 70s polazzo trousers? Those look really nice and they obviously cover up all of your legs :smile:
Black tights would be fine. I wear black tights clubbing all the time, with a normal going out looking dress. I'm not even bothered about hiding my legs, sometimes black tights do look better.
Reply 15
Black tights? o_o Or failing that, a nice pair of jeans/trousers!
Reply 16
black leggings, or black wet look leggings - they're hot :smile:
Reply 17
Oh or a jumpsuit, the playsuits but just with hareem pants attached rather than flary shorts. Those with heels look brilliant sometimes!
Reply 18
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Consult shinytoy. I'm sure she has plenty of advice for you.

...I don't get it.
Reply 19
Hmm might go for black leggings and a nice longish top then, as I'm not brave enough for palazzo trousers and I'll probably bake in jeans all night!
Thanks guys :smile: ughh i can't wait til these scars fade and I can finally get my legs out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending